Chapter 187(Special Chapter:When Fantasy Clashed With Sci-fi)

A/N: here is the chapter finale you all been waiting for hope you all enjoy as because after this the Sakura Empire Arc will now continue.
______________________________________________________________________________
(Previously)

Y/N: don't think of such nonsense infront of my daughter Cosmo.

Y/N said as he had a vein pop on his forehead as he look at Cosmo.

Thankfully Artoria had covered Neo ears before she could even hear it as it may just make Neo curious and ask them about it.

______________________________________________________________________________
(Continuation)

Y/N had a deal Aura surrounding him as he look at Cosmo.

Cosmo on the other hand was shaking in fear as he knew that he has pissed his sensei.

Cosmo: I'm sorry sensei please forgive me.

Cosmo said as he was kneeling infront of Y/N while having small bits of tears fallikny off his face.

Y/N: fine i will forgive you this once but next time it happens I am not going to take it lightly understand.

Y/N said as Cosmo nodded at this hile sill shaking in fear.

As Y/N then stand back up straight and the dark aura surrounding him suddenly disappeared.

As he had his genuine smile back as this made Astral and Nebula dumbfounded.

First they saw that there sensei was about to punish Cosmo as he was like a devil.

And now he looks like an angel that did nothing wrong.

As the other two noted that tht should never piss there sensei or else.

Just thinking about it made the two shiver in fear about it.

Artoria on the other hand could not help but giggle a bit on seeing her husband change of attitude.

Neo was confuse if what happened as she did hear anything other than being her ears covered by Artoria hands.

Neo: mommy why is Cosmo kneeling and crying infront of daddy?

Neo asked with a cute and confuse look on her face.

Artoria: it is nothing that you need to concern of Neo.

Artoria said as Neo nodded at this as she just look at them.

Morgana: your husband is very scary.

Morgana whispered towards Artoria as even she can't help to shiver abit from the black Aura.

That Y/N was releasing a few moments ago just thinking about it made her spine shiver.

Artoria: don't you mean our husband?

Artoria asked with a teasing smile on her face as Morgana blush at this.

As she still can remember the taste of Y/N when the both kiss several moments ago.

Morgana: s-shut up big sis we are not m-married ye.

Morgana said as she blush red and turn to look away from her teasing sister.

Artoria: oh don't be shy afrr all your my sister and we have the same husband now.

Artoria said teasingly even more as Morgana could only cover her face in embarrassment at this.

Morgana: what an idiot of a big sister you are.

Morgana said as Artoria made a hurtful look on her face.