Chapter 6 - Private Lessons

******Semi-Lemon Alert******

This chapter is a bit on the Lemon side. If you don't wish to read it, just look for the ******Start***** to see when to start to skip over that part. Then just look for the ******Stop****** to know when it's okay to start reading again. Now it's not quite R-rated, but it does have partial nudity.

You have been warned. :)

****************************

AFTER Noctis, Ignis, and Gladio had left, your parents insisted that you tell them what had happened while they were gone. You weren't quite sure if it was because they were interested in what they had to say. Or if it was because they wanted to make sure that nothing major had happened while they were gone. Either way, to put their minds at ease, you told your parents about the conversation that you had had with them. (Minus the yelling at the Prince part and the kiss on the check. You didn't want them to take it the wrong way and get upset with you.)

But then after awhile, your parents said their goodbyes and headed out themselves. They both had to go to work for a bit the next day before they could come back and pick you up. This left you, once again alone in your quiet room.

You sat there and stared at your phone for a moment as you looked at Noctis' phone number. You were excited and scared about going to the Citadel to see him once you got out of there. You had only ever seen the building from the outside. Never had you imagined that you would be going inside of city's capital and ultimately, Noctis' house.

After a while, you decided to listen to music on your phone so that the room wasn't so lonely and quiet. You selected your favorite playlist and hit the play button. You smiled to yourself as the music started. You then plugged your phone into the charger that was on the nightstand.

Next you walked over to the suitcase that your dad had brought earlier. You couldn't wait to get out of the hospital gown and into your pajamas. And since there wasn't anyone else in the room and you knew that the nurse wasn't coming anymore tonight, you decided to get changed right by your bed instead of heading to the bathroom. You pulled the nightshirt out of the suitcase and set it on the bed. Then you started to untie the straps that were holding the hospital gown up.

******Start******

Little did you know that right as you untied the last strap, Ignis stepped into the room. He normally would have announced that he was coming in. But when he heard the music, he knew that you were awake, so he just entered the room. He was looking down when he walked in and placed several bags on the ground, so he had no idea what you were doing.

That was until he stood up and turned around to close the door and he watched as you pull your arms out of the gown and shrugged it off your shoulders so that it fell to the ground. He froze in place as he stared at you as you stood there only in your underwear and bra. He had never seen anything so beautiful and sensual. He knew that he should look away. But he couldn't take his eyes off of your elegant curves. The soft orange glow from the bedside light shining off of your bare skin giving it a heavenly appearance.

He swallowed as he watched you reach back and undo your bra clasps and slide the straps off of your shoulders. His heart was racing and he felt his pants get tighter.

What the hell am I doing? He angrily thought to himself as he felt his body responding to the view in front of him.

He didn't understand it, but it was as if his eyes and body had a mind of their own. His eyes were taking in the smoothness of your back, the curves of your waist, and the firmness of your ass. It all seemed to him as if you had been molded from the finest clay.