Chapter 62 - Altissia's Special Guest

******Lemon Alert******

This one is again brief, but very sensual for our special couple. I hope that you enjoy it. But as always, if you don't want to read it. Just looked for the ******Start****** to know when you should start to scroll down. And the ******Stop****** to know when it's safe to return to the story. I have made sure that the crucial part of this engagement is still included in the main story line so you won't miss any important details later on.

Enjoy, and I'll see you at the end. ;)

*************************

You smiled as you were starting to get excited about seeing Altissia again. It had only been a few months. But to you it had felt like a lifetime ago now. You anxiously drummed your fingers on the dashboard as you could feel the butterflies starting as you saw the rocks to the entrance start to come into view.

That was when you glanced over and saw that Tracy was now standing next to your dad as they chatted. You smiled at them before you turned and looked over at Luna. But as you watched Luna, you saw that she seemed to slightly stressed out as the boat sped across the water. Unlike everyone else who looked excited, except your dad who just looked tired, she seemed to be almost afraid as the boat sped along.

"Is everything alright?" You asked as you walked over to her.

"Yes." Luna quickly replied as she looked away. "I was just thinking."

"You must be thinking about something terrifying." You said as you tried to search her face as you carefully watched her body language. "Your practically white as a ghost. Which is saying something considering you very fair completion."

She dropped her head and clasped her hands in front of herself. "Perhaps I am a bit concerned."

"About what? You'll be perfectly safe in Altissia. My dad had made sure that it was the safest vacation spot before we left." You said as you tried to reassure her.

"It's not the people that I'm concerned about." She quietly said. "Not really anyway. I'm always concerned for their safety of course. But no, this............this is about something much larger than that."

"You're talking about Leviathan. Aren't you?" You asked as you saw her slightly space out.

She quickly turned towards you and gave you a stunned look. "Yes. But..........?"

"Like I mentioned before," you said as you gave her a calm smile, "I have been studied quite a few lessons. And one of those was about the different gods. Where are they, who are they, what do they do? I had to look up everything about them that I could. So I know that Leviathan resides in Altissia. Which makes sense, since she is the goddess of water."

Luna's mouth fell open as she stared at you. "You figured it out? But no one has ever been able to see it but those of us in Tenebrae."

"What, that it's a girl?" You asked with a smile. "Of course its a girl. What else could handle a element as powerful and as adaptable as water? And besides, Ifrit was the only male with a super powerful element and look what happened to him. It took the goddess of ice to calm down his fiery attitude."

Luna slightly laughed at you as she smiled back. "I never thought about it that way."

"Perhaps we should pay her a visit. It might help you see it that way when we visit her alter." You said as you nodded towards the view in front of you as the boat was now heading for the front gate entrance of Altissia.

Luna looked at you with a slowly growing smile. "Perhaps."

"