Chapter 124 - Diversions

You couldn't help the smile that was still on your face as you approached his car in the underground parking lot. The sight of his car took your breath away once again as you looked at it. It truly was an amazing looking car. And it seemed to fit in just nicely with all the other very expensive sports cars that were there. Which of course included Noctis' car and the King's Regalia.

Then you noticed that his car was a bit too close to the wall on the passenger side of the car. Just how the hell were you suppose to get in? Sure you were trim. But not paper thin trim.

Ignis seemed to recognize your distress and gave you a simple smile as he pulled out his key fob and pressed the auto valet button. You slightly jumped as the car roared to life as it seemed to blink its eyes as the headlights flashed to show it was waking up. Then slowly the car started to move out of the parking spot and away from the wall. Ignis smiled at your stunned look as the car came to stop right in front of you.

"Your ride awaits my dear." He said with a smooth smile.

You couldn't help but to give him a huge grin as he opened up your door. Then after helping you into the car and closing your door, he casually strolled over to his side of the car. Your nerves felt like they were shaking as you took in the exotic scent of clean leather mixed with that new car smell. And as you looked around, you had never realized that sports cars could have that much space in the front seat. Although there wasn't a back seat to speak of. But then you also noticed that the seat seemed to mold perfectly around you as you put on the seatbelt.

The dome light came on as he climbed in and took his seat. Your heart started to race again as you watched him close his door and clip his own seatbelt. Damn did he look good in a sports car. Well he looked good in any car really. But this one seemed to fit him perfectly.

Which made you heat up as you looked at him. But that was when you figured that surely you were still feeling the effects from the elevator ride as you gave him a very heated look. So you took a deep breath as you tried to cool back down. Which seemed to work. Well at least until he put the car in gear and started to pull out of the parking garage. And that was when you realized that it wasn't your nerves that had you shaking. But instead, it was the car itself.

The whole seat and perhaps the whole thing seemed to be vibrating smoothly under you as the engine smoothly purred as he slowly drove out to the exit. The sensation made you slightly shift in your seat as you felt yourself starting to get a bit aroused. Which you were glad that Ignis hadn't noticed.

But then as soon as he stepped on the gas as he left the garage and out onto the street, you had to close your eyes as you almost moaned from the sensation. The vibration seemed to go straight to your core and didn't die down until he pulled up to the light and stopped. You slowly opened your eyes as the car stopped.

Holy shit. You thought as you eyes got really wide.

"Are you okay?" You heard Ignis ask.

Immediately your whole face flushed as you realized that he was staring at you. Fuck. Can't he feel this to? Oh dear six tell me he can't see my face right now.

"Yeah. I'm good." You quickly said as you looked away from him and tried to calm down your racing heart.

Suddenly you jumped as you felt his hand on your leg, which sent a thrill straight through you. He slightly jerked his hand back off. You reopened your eyes as you shakily exhaled. You flushed again as you realized that you were practically panting from him simply touching your leg.

"Are you sure? You look a bit flustered."

You have no idea. "I'm just a bit hot is all." You said as you quickly rolled down the car window as you hoped that the cool air would calm you back down.