Chapter 127 - Sensual Challenges

******Lemon Alert******
Okay. So in case you were wondering, yes. This is going down. And it does cover most of this chapter and may run through most of the next one. But as always, if you don't want to read it, you don't have to. Just look for the ******Start****** to know when to start to skip. And return when you see ******Stop******.

For everyone else, I do hope that you enjoy this one. I know I enjoyed writing it. From an author's perspective of course 😉.  Enjoy!
**************************

"Yeah, I'm all registered.  Oh, and Mr. Stone says hi." You told your dad through your cell phone as you sat curled up on the couch.  "He seemed to be a bit down that it was just us though."

You heard your dad slightly chuckle through the phone as you watched Ignis smile at you as he made his way back downstairs. "I bet he was."

"I take it you two know each other?" You asked your dad as you watched Ignis walk past you and head into the kitchen.

"Yeah. We went to high school together." Your dad replied.  "He had invited me to join him for lunch when I dropped off the final enrollment paperwork."

"And that was your way of avoiding him?"  You asked as you heard Ignis rummaging through the refrigerator followed by the clinking of glasses.

"Don't get me wrong. He's a nice guy and all. But he can be a bit of a kiss ass." Your dad replied.

"He didn't come off that way to me?" You replied. "He was a little excited to come greet me though. But after that he was good."

"That's because he doesn't know, who you know."

"But he knew Ignis? So how come...?"

"I doubt he put two and two together until after you walked out the door.  He wasn't exactly the fastest chocobo out the gate, if you know what I mean."

"That's mean." You continued as you heard Ignis coming back to the living room.

"It may be. But it's also the truth." He said as Ignis sat down a tray that had two glasses and a pitcher of iced tea.

"Oh. I got to meet some of Ignis' classmates too."  You said as you smiled at Ignis who slightly rolled his eyes as he filled up the glasses about half way before handing you one.

"Really? And who might they be?"

"Jason Skylar and his bodyguard Brady." You replied as Ignis sat down beside you with his drink in hand.

"Skylar? As in Skylar Bank, Skylar?" Your dad asked as you both took a drink.

"One in the same." You answered as you smiled at the wonderful flavor.

"That's impressive.  Ignis must a made a good impression to him."

"You might say that." You replied as Ignis smiled at you as he took a drink while giving you a heated look.

"Well I hope that Mr. Skylar doesn't cause any problems." Your dad said as Ignis sat his drink back down then leaned up to your neck.

"I..." You started to say before Ignis kissed you on your neck.

You felt a slight chill from his lips from the iced tea. A slight shiver ran through you and took your breath away from the sensation. Then you had to fight back a moan as he kissed you again with slightly warmer lips.  He then reached up, cupped your cheek, and slowly started to hungrily kiss your neck.

"Are you okay?" You barely heard your dad ask through the hazy in your head from Ignis' heated kisses.

"Yeah." You almost whispered. "But I'll have to talk to you later. Somethings come up that I need to take care of."