Chapter 99 - Race of a Lifetime

****The picture is of the London Aquatic Centre. Which is where they held the 2012 Summer Olympics. I would so love to race in those lanes. :)****

You slowly opened your eyes as you felt someone slightly shift under you. But you didn't jump as they gently pulled you closer to them again as they settled back down. That was when you looked up and saw Ignis silently sleeping. You smiled at him as his mouth was slightly open and his hair slightly covered his eyes.

You reached up and gently ran your fingers across his forehead as you moved his hair off of his face. He slightly jumped before he opened up his eyes and closed his mouth as he looked down at you. Then he narrowed his eyes as he gave you a gentle smile. You gave him a bigger smile as he reached down and moved your hair behind your ear.

"Morning love." He said as he gave you a gentle smile.

"Morning." You smiled back.

"Did you sleep well?" He quietly asked as he studied your face.

"With you? Of course." You smiled back. "How could I not, with my strong boyfriend protecting me."

"Hmmm." Ignis hummed at you as he narrowed his eyes more as he smiled at you.

You smiled back, then you moved up and gave him a slow gentle kiss. He returned with the same as he kissed you back with another gentle kiss. You then placed your hand on his cheek as you kissed him again with a little more force as you could feel your body starting to wake up to him. He deeply exhaled as he returned with the same as he felt his body start to respond to you.

You slightly pulled back enough to smirk at him as you pushed yourself up so that you were hovering over him. He gave you heated look as he could see the top of your breasts as they hung right in front of his face. He reached up and placed his hand on your cheek as you moved closer to him. You could practically feel the heat pouring off of him as you leaned down to kiss him.

"Can that wait until after today's races?" You heard Gladio ask. "We really don't need either of you worn out before then."

You both turned your heads to look at Gladio. He had his arm over his eyes again as he laid on his back. You couldn't tell if he was upset about what you were trying to do. Or if he was a bit jealous since Monica wasn't there to do the same.

"Perhaps when we're done, we could come back here and relax for a bit." Ignis said as he moved his fingers down to your chin as he turned you back to face him.

You smiled back at him. "I would like that a lot."

"Its a date then." He returned with a smile as he slide his hand behind your head and pulled you down for a kiss.

You eagerly leaned down and enjoyed a slow passionate kiss. Then he slide his hand down your to your back as he slipped his tongue past your eager lips. Then he pulled you close to him as he rolled over onto you so that you were now the one on your back and he was the one hovering over you. You wrapped your arm around his neck as you let yourself fall under his spell as he slowly tasted you with each kiss before he slowly pulled away.

You grinned back up at him as he slightly pulled away. He grinned back at you with his narrow heated eyes. His look told you everything that you needed to know about what to expect later on. He then gave you a slow kiss on your forehead as he ran his fingers gently over your cheek.

You closed your eyes for a moment before he pulled back again. You couldn't help but to gently smiled back at him as he looked at you. His smile was the best thing that you had ever seen first thing in the morning. And with his grin back, he seemed to agree as you grinned at him.