Final Disclosure

******Author Note******

For those of you who don't know, I started this book almost exactly two years ago now and have not stopped adding chapter after chapter that whole time. Hence the book being 188+ chapters long. Well since I just finished the last chapter in this book and I am getting ready to start technically the third book in the series.  I have decided to make a split.

Now I know that this is a bit confusing. But if you are reading this, then either you have just read the last chapter (188), or you have just read chapter 58 which is the last chapter for book #1. Well this is a fair warning that I'm officially splitting up this book up into the correct books.  I was going to create a separate book all together. But that was going to be way too much work and it would have seriously thrown off my stats.

Let alone all of the awesome comments from everyone would have totally disappeared. Which I really didn't want to happen since I love all of the comments that everyone has put in. Which is why I have decided to split it up this way instead.  I do hope that you have enjoyed this story and will continue to read this and follow me into the last and final book a well.

So without further ado, I welcome those who just finish the first book to book number two. And to those who just finished the book, please look for FFXV: Growing Pains: The Later Years to continue along with me on this journey.

But as always....thanks for reading.  :)

*************************************