Chapter 111 - Broken Hearts

The early morning sunshine streaming through the bedroom windows of the apartment and filled the room with a warm welcoming, glow. But is was mild in comparison to the warm smile that Tracy woke up to. Because as she looked over, she saw Paul looking down at her with a grin as he was propped up on one side as he laid beside her. She smiled back as she moved closer to him.

"Morning." She softly said as she was afraid that a loud sound would change the view in front of her.

"Morning." He returned in his usual morning gruff voice. "Did you sleep well?"

"Better then I have in a long time." She said as she smiled back.

"I'm glad." He quietly replied as he kept his eyes on her.

She reached up with one hand and ran it across his cheek. She could see and feel the usual morning stubble that covered his strong chin and high cheeks. She slightly smiled as she once again tried to picture him with a full on beard. But as she did, she felt him run his hand through her hair as he moved it away from her face and around her ear.

"Would you like some coffee before you leave? We could enjoy it while we take in the best view of the city." She said with a smile.

"But I'm already looking at it." Paul said with a loving gaze.

Tracy bit her lip as she tried to look away as her cheeks heated up. But before she could look away from him, he reached over and grabbed her chin. Then he leaned in and gave her a tender kiss. Instantly she felt her body started to tingle as he woke up every cell of her body as he continued to kiss her.

Then she felt her body tremble as he slowly moved his hand down her neck. Then he slowly dragged his fingers across her breast bone before he slid it down and slowly grabbed her breast. She gasped and quickly grabbed his hand. He stopped and removed his hand as she slowly moved his hand away and down to her side.

He then pulled away and looked at her with a concerned look. "Did I overstep my boundaries?"

She shook her head with a smile. "No. We just don't have time for that right now."

"There is always time to make love my dear." He said as he smiled at her then dropped his head to her ear and whispered to her as he lightly kissed her ear. "Besides, after all this time, it's their turn to wait."

"And they can kiss my ass if they don't feel like waiting for us." He said in a deep voice before he hungrily bit her ear lobe as he pulled her over towards him.

She giggled as she gently pushed against him. "I don't think the judge would appreciate that."

"Fuck the judge." He said as he pulled her firmly against him as he started peppering her neck with kisses as he talked. "I can tell you her verdict now. Keith is guilty of all charges and your innocent of all charges. Except for one."

"And what charge would that be Mr. judge and jury?" Tracy asked as she turned so that she could look at him.

"Theft." He said with a straight face.

"Theft?" She asked in a questionable tone. "And what have I supposed stolen?"

"My heart." He said before he gave a gentle kiss before he pulled away again.

"My soul." He said as he kissed her again.

"And my reason to live and love again." He said with another kiss.

"And what will my sentence be?" She asked in a whisper as she searched his face as her heart raced in her chest.

"To spend the rest of eternity with me." He said with a serious tone as he ran the back of his fingers over her cheek. "Where I can prevent you from stealing again."