Chapter 30 - Unspoken Secrets

******Semi-Lemon******

So I hadn't originally had this part as  a lemon.  But after reading back through it, I realized that it might make a few uncomfortable since it does have a few explicit words and gestures.  So I figured that I better add it as a precaution.  So if you want to skip it, you know what to do.  Just look for the ******Start****** on when to start to skip.  Then return once you see ******Stop****** and we 'll see you at the need.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy the personal moments between our mixed up couple.

************************

"Go.  Now!"  He shouted as he shoved her through the vent.

"But?" She tried to argue back as she turn her head back towards him.

"I already told you.  We don't have time to argue.  Now go!"  He said then put the cover back on the vent.

"I think I hear someone over here."  She heard their pursuers saying.

"Shit."  She heard him say.  

Then he took off running.  She then quietly but quickly started crawling through the vent as she heard shouting coming from behind ear as she crawled away from the entrance.  Then she heard something that stopped her heart.  For she heard the sound of a gunshot resounded through the air as it echoed through the vent.  Followed by the sound of a body hitting the floor.

"Got him."  She heard them say.

She froze and quickly used her hand to cover her mouth as she fought to stifle her scream.  They shot him.  Oh my six they shot him.  Just like everyone else.  All of them, killed.  All dead because they were trying to help me escape. 

"Now where did the girl get to?" One of them said.

"I don't know." The other said. "But let's keep searching the area for her. She couldn't have gotten far. Not with the rest of her team dead that is. There's no one left to help her escape now."

After a few moments she was able to calm down.  Or at least enough that she was able to smoothly and careful move forward and find a grate in the vent.  She peered through it and saw the pursers holding their guns as they stood over his limp body as it laid on the ground in a pool of blood from the fatal shot in the back.  Suddenly one of them turned around and looked right at her.

CRACK-A-BOOM!  Broke the silent rain outside the house as a clap of thunder resounded through the house.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAHHHH!"  She shouted as she sat straight up in bed and quickly looked around as fear was taking over.

Suddenly she felt someone touch her arm.  She quickly spun around and kicked the person beside her as she shoved them off.  The force sent her falling out of bed as she scrambled backwards. 

She heard a male voice cry out from the force as she hit the ground.  She scrambled to her feet as she frantically looked around the room as fear took over.  Where the hell was she?

Suddenly one of the lights by the bed turned on.  Still breathing hard as her heart was still racing a hundred miles an hour, she looked over towards the light.  Then her breath caught as she stared at Paul as he painfully rolled back over on the bed as he pushed himself back up as he fought to keep from falling off of the bed. 

She had apparently kicked his bummed leg as she kicked him away from her as she scrambled to the floor.  For he stopped once his left leg was flat on the bed as he laid on his stomach.  All he could do then was growl and grit his teeth as he clutched the sheets as he tried to prevent the pain from taking over completely.