Chapter 103 - Tight Security

"Aww, it looks like someone is ready for bed." You said as you watched Talcott yawned at you with a couple tears in his eyes.

"He's not the only one." Ignis said as he nodded towards Gladio and Monica.

You looked over and saw that Gladio still had his arms around Monica as she rested her head against his chest. You smiled at them since both of them were fast asleep. The peaceful sight of them was sweet to see since you had never seen either of them that relaxed before. And it made you feel bad to wake them up.

"Aww. Their just as cute." You said with a smile.

"Don't tell Gladio that." Ignis said with a smile.

You half laughed. "I wouldn't dream of it. But I do hate to wake them up."

"I know what you mean." Ignis said as he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you back against him as Talcott started to fell asleep on the floor on his blanket.

"Then let's let them rest." You said as you turned your head back to him. "At least for a bit anyway."

"And what are we to do in the meantime?" He asked as you turned around in his arms so that you were facing him.

"I do believe that I promised a certain someone a massage." You said as you gave him a smirk as he held you.

"Are you sure that you want to do it with them in the room?" He asked as he narrowed his eyes as he searched your face.

"I can keep a massage reckless free." You joked back with seductive look.

"I doubt that this will be a normal massage." He said as he pulled you closer and dropped his lips closer to yours.

"What?" You asked as you traced your finger around his chin as you gave him a heated look. "Don't you trust me?"

Ignis did a deep toned clearing of his throat as you watched his eyes start to get dark again. "It's not that I don't trust you. Because I do."

"It's just that I don't trust myself." He said as he leaned down and kissed your ear before he continued. "You have a way of making me do things that I normally wouldn't do."

"Are you saying that I'm a bad influence on you then?" You teased back as he gave you a quick kiss on the nap of your neck.

"I wouldn't say its bad." He said as he started to lay you down on your back on the floor. "But you most certainly influence me."

You gave him a smile and a slight giggle as he leaned over you once he had you flat on your back on the ground. He had a huge grin on his face as he hovered over you with his arms on either side of you head as the rest of his body laid in between your legs. He then narrowed his eyes at you before he capture your lips in a passionate kiss. You closed your eyes as you let yourself fall under his spell as you kissed him back.

Both of you became lost in the moment as you slid your arms around his neck as he deepened the kiss with his tongue as he slipped it in between your eager lips. Your body started to heat up once again from his touch as he kissed you and rocked his hips into you every once in a while. You could feel him starting to yearn for you as he increased his movements as he started to tense up. His pressure against you was starting to make you want him again as you felt your yearning start to build up.

You heard him let out a deep moan as he started to get hard as he pressed harder. Hearing him made you respond with the same as your body automatically started to rock with him. You couldn't seem to think anymore as the sensations were taking over everything as your hand itched to touch him again. But right as you were starting to slid your hand down his side, you heard Talcott stir.