Chapter 37 - Guns and Glory

"You sure that you haven't done this before?" Ignia asked as he gave you a suspicious look.

"Why do you ask?" You said as you tried to look away as you acted like you were getting ready to demonstrate the full approach again on the deck.

Ignis smirked at you as he came up behind you and wrapped his arms around your waist.

"Because your form seems to be a bit too perfect to be a beginner." He said in a heated breath as he ran his lips across your neck.

"You sure it's not because your an awesome teacher?" You flirted back as you turned towards his lips.

"There's that flattery that I have missed so much." He said in a deeper voice as his hands started to run across your suit as he was starting to yearn for you.

"I thought that we were practicing?" You whispered as you felt your body start to heat up from his wandering hands.

"Are we?" He asked in a deep voice before he hungrily kissed your neck. "In that case, why not move it to the next step then."

"Okay." You said.

Then you pulled away from him. You grabbed his hand and started to move towards the board. He was so distracted by you, that he simply followed you over to the stairs of the board. It wasn't until you stopped by the steps that he realized where he was.

He stopped in his tracks as he gave you a nervous look. You looked at him and gave him a seductive smile. Then you reached up and started unzipping his warm up jacket. You could see that he was nervous, but curious as to what you had planned.

"How about you help me with my back dive?" You said as you unzipped his coat completely.

"Um...." He started to say as he was starting to get nervous again.

"Don't worry." You said as you started to run your hands up his now bare chest. "You don't have to get in if you don't want to."

You could feel your own body start to heat up as you relished in his tight pecs and strong frame. You felt that you could touch him a million times and you would always marvel at his flawless body. He watched you as you slid your hands up and started pushing his jacket off of his shoulders so that you could take off his coat completely.

You saw his breathing get heavy as he watched you slide his jacket off of his shoulders. Then his heart rate shot through the roof as he watched you kiss his chest as you slid his shoulders out of the sleeves. Then you kiss his right pec as you removed his right arm. Followed by you kissing his left pec as you removed his left arm.

Then he watched as you quickly folded his jacket in thirds before you turned and draped it over the handrails of the diving board. He normally would have been very upset with this, since he didn't like anything hanging on the board. But in this case, he would have been more upset if you would have walked away and not finished what you had planned for him.

You then ran your fingers along the edge of his warm-up pants. He watched as your eyes seemed to darken as you slipped your fingers just over the edge of the waistband. He could feel the heat start to rise up in him as you continued with your tease. His breathing got heavier as you smiled back at him as you slide both of your thumbs inside his pants, right in front of you. Then you slowly slide them around to his back as you slightly slide his pants down.

"I'm afraid these will have to come off as well." You said in a heated voice that told him that you were started to get just as worked up from your teasing.

"And why is that?" He asked as he started to fight the urge to capture your lips with his as he pulled you hard against him.

"We wouldn't want them to get wet, now would we?" You said in a seductive voice as you slide the pants down off of his butt.