Chapter 43 - Warming Up

******Lemon Alert******

What better way to warm up then with some good physical activity right? But as usual if you don't want to read it, you don't have to. Just look for the ******Start****** and ******Stop******. It won't mess up the story if you don't read it. But if you have read all of them this far, you might enjoy this one a bit more.

***********************

You felt Ignis push you towards the condo as he released you and went flying into the pool as he went in for his uncle and Mary. But as you stood there watching Ignis enter the water, you didn't move towards the condo. No instead, you went in right after him. You knew that Ignis was strong. But not strong enough to help two people out of the water by himself.

As the cold water enveloped around you, you could feel the instant chill from the frigid cold water temperature. You could feel it start to stiffen your muscles as you made your way over to where they had gone under water. Then you watched as Ignis dove straight down over where they had gone down. You watched him, then you followed right behind him.

Your holiday sweater and jeans made it hard to swim down to them as they came to a slow stop at the bottom of the pool. But you pushed yourself as you swam down using your breaststroke to pull you quickly down to them. As soon as you reached them you stopped by Ignis.

He looked over and gave you a startled look. But after realizing it was you, he nodded at you. Then he moved over to his uncle. Then he reached over and grabbed Korn under his arm. You did the same to Mary. Then you both pushed off hard from the bottom of the pool and quickly swam for the surface.

You both gasped as soon as you reached the surface. Then you quickly made for the wall that you had both just left. As you swam you looked at Mary and saw that she wasn't moving. You glanced at Ignis as he looked at Korn who was limply being dragged to the side. Then you saw Ignis gave you a concerned look himself as he looked back at you as you both approached the wall.

"Give me his arms." You heard your dad say to Ignis as he came up to the wall.

Ignis moved up to the wall and supported his uncle as your dad grabbed Korn wrists and pulled him out of the water and away from the pool. Then Ignis quickly slid out of the pool himself. You watched him get out before you looked up and saw Sara standing over you.

"Hand me her arms. We have to get her out of the water. She bleeding." Tracy said as she reached down.

"She's what..." You started to say.

That's when you realized that your were in a stream of red as the blood came out of her and had left a trail in the water. Whatever had hit her, had gotten her pretty good, just based on the trail that was left behind. No wonder why Ignis gave you that look.

"Come on. Give us her arms." Tracy said as she reached down and grabbed one arm while Ignis grabbed the other.

Then they pulled her up high before bringing her slowly down on the deck. Then they slowly slid her across the deck as they brought her under the cover of the patio roof. You then quickly got out of the water and joined your dad, Sara and Ignis as they moved both Korn and Mary under the patio roof. Everyone else went inside the condo. You looked over at Noctis and saw that he was on the phone. You had a feeling that he was either calling his dad or an ambulance as he gave you a nod as he talked on his phone.

Once they had Korn and Mary on a flat surface, your dad and Tracy started doing CRP on Korn and Mary, since neither of them was breathing. Ignis then quickly got up and ran over to you and grabbed your hand. You could see the fear on his face and he dragged you inside. Then once inside he froze in his tracks.