Chapter 87 - SenSory OverLoad

Your heart slightly jumped as Ignis brought the car to a stop once again. But this time after he put it in park, he turned off the car. You slightly bit your bottom lip as you felt the butterflies come back again. But this time, they were more active and made your heart start to race as well.

You started to rub your hands together as you tried to calm back down again. You weren't so much scared as you were excited. You had no idea where you were at. Apart from being somewhere deep in the woods that is because of the blind fold. But you had a feeling that it was going to be amazing. Suddenly you jumped as you felt his hand touch yours.

"Are you scared?" You heard Ignis ask with a concerned tone as you heard a click as he undid his seatbelt.

"No." You replied with a smile. "I'm too excited to be scared."

"I'm glad." You heard him say in a deep voice.

Then you heard him shift in his seat which was followed by his warm breath on your cheek. "I would hate for you to be afraid."

"I'm..." You started to say.

But before you could say another word, you were interrupted by his lips as they meet yours once again. Your breath caught as he deeply exhaled as he brought his hand up and ran his fingers though your hair. His kiss and gentle touch instantly turned you into butter as you started to melt against him as he kissed you again as he leaned closer into you. He slowly but passionately kissed you as he undid your seat belt with one hand and pulled you closer to him with the other.

After slipping out of the seat belt, you reached both hands up and clasped the sides of his head. Then you ran one hand behind his head, while the other slide down his chest. You could feel his breath get caught as you once again ran your fingers through the hair on the back of his head. Then you felt him shift again as his hunger for you seemed to grow as he deepened the kiss with one more hungry kiss before slowing back down again.

Then he gave you one more gentle kiss before he sat back as he released you. "We should head in. They're waiting on us."

"Huh?" You asked as you tried to clear your head again as you heard the car door open.

"Who.....?" You started to ask as you heard the jingle on keys and a shift in his seat followed by the door closing behind him.

You took in a deep shaking breath as you tried once again to calm back down. You had no idea what he had planned. But you did notice that not being able to see had heighten all of your other senses. For one kiss and touch from him was enough to throw you into a tailspin of emotions. And only the six, and apparently who ever you were about to meet, knew what was coming.

You turned your head towards the door as you heard him walk up to the door and open it up for you. "Give me your hand so that I can help you get out. The terrain isn't as bad as the lighthouse since there is a stone walkway. But the stone slabs aren't entirely even."

You reached out your hand to him. "I'll be okay. As long as I have you. And I trust you."

You felt him grasp your hand and raise it up as he helped you to get out of the car. You felt a bit out of sorts as you realized what he meant by the walkway being uneven as you foot almost went sideways as you got out of the car. But he quickly wrapped his arm around your waist and held you close. You smiled up at him and leaned in a bit towards him as you got a better footing.

Suddenly you felt him shift beside you. Then you slightly squeaked as you felt both of your legs being sweep out from under you. You slightly turned and grabbed on to his neck as he stood back up with you in his arms. You then slightly laughed as you realized that he had just literally sweep you off of your feet.