Chapter 54 - Choir Concert

******Author Note******

The chapter picture was generated by of Nightyswolf. She is a very talented artist and has beautiful work that she does in 3d animation. If you like it, please follow her on nightyswolf.tumblr.com or nightyswolf.devaintart.com.

Please don't steal her work. I have received her permission to use this picture for the book.

***********************

THE sunlight came shining in your room from the open balcony door and was shining right in your face as you laid there. You slowly opened your eyes and looked around and saw that you were on your bed. As you looked around, you realized that you were still fully clothed in your swim team attire. But then as you went to roll out of bed, you were stopped by an arm as it came around you and pulled you in close.

You heard a quiet exhale as you felt their gentle breath on your neck as they fell back to sleep again. You smiled to yourself as your wrapped your hand around his and curled up with it. He tightened his grip on your hand and pulled you closer to him. You closed your eyes again as you relaxed against him. You laid there and enjoyed his comfortable embrace as you recalled his gentle message that he had given you.

He had gently messaged in some of the pain cream onto your back. His tender touch was enough to put you into pure bliss as your whole body relaxed under his soothing touch. His gentleness must have been enough to make you fell asleep as his fingers had carefully slide across your skin. And since he had focused on the areas that still showed signs of the previous trauma and on the new area on your lower back where you hit the bus stairs, your whole body now felt relaxed.

You laid there for a while until you felt the dull pain in your abdomen again. You sighed to yourself. You still hadn't taken the medicine that he had handed you a while ago. And your body was now very angrily reminding you of that fact as the pain started to kick in again. You looked over at the night stand and saw the pill bottle sitting there beside a bottle of water. You smiled as you looked at it.

Only you would think to make sure that there is water available for me to take those. You thought as you smiled while looking at the bottle.

But then when you went to reach for it, Ignis tighten up his grip on you again. Unfortunately, you felt another wave of pain go through your abdomen at that precise moment. So when he pulled you back towards him, you groaned at the same time.

Upon hearing you, he quickly let go and woke up. He looked around in a confused state for a split second before he looked back down at you. Then he blinked away his confusion and saw you safely laying in front of him. He leaned in and gently kissed you on the cheek as you were curled up in pain.

"Someone fell asleep before they could take something for that." Ignis softly spoke in your ear before gently kissing you earlobe.

"That's because someone else has magic fingers." You purred back to him as the pain was starting to be replaced with passion.

"Awwwh." Ignis began as he let you roll on your back so that you could look at him,

"There's that flattery again." He finished as he gave you a heated gaze before he leaned in and gave your neck a soft kiss.

You moaned under his kiss as he applied a small amount of suction. He then kissed your chin before moving up an capturing your lips. He kissed you long and passionately as he ran his hand down and started rubbing your abdomen for you. Almost instantly you went from being in pain to yearning his hand to go lower.

You placed your hand on his and squeezed it softly as you moaned against him. He instantly deepened his kiss as he started to feel the heat coming off of you. But then you heard something shuffle on the couch and you froze. Ignis pulled away with a heated grin as he looked at your shocked expression.