Chapter 49 - Local News

******Lemon Alert******

This one is at the end of the chapter. So most of this chapter your going to want to read. Otherwise you will be lost later on. And as always, if you don't want to read it, just look for the ******Start****** and ******Stop****** to help you avoid it.

You won't miss anything if you don't read it, unless you have been reading all of the lemons. Then you might be a bit lost. Otherwise, your fine.

Enjoy. ;)

****************************

After gathering up the plates and drinks, you and Ignis headed out to the dining room to eat. As you set your places, the investigator was still doing Tracy's fingerprints. You quietly ate as you watched him rolling each of her fingers in the ink then on the cards. You noticed that she didn't say anything as he did it. She just watched and did what he asked.

It did slightly bother you that she didn't look at you as they did that. But as you looked closer at her posture, that was when you noticed that she wasn't as relaxed as she was trying to portray. You could see her arms tense up every once in a while as he grabbed each finger in turn. She may not have tensed up the arm that he was working with. But the opposite arm was a different story.

You couldn't help but wonder if it was due to him touching her. Or if her arm was hurt. Either way. She didn't look very comfortable as he worked. But that was only if you knew what to look for and was really paying attention.

Ignis was watching as well and seemed to notice the same thing. He nodded to you when she practically froze when he reached around her and grabbed one hand at a time and pressed all of her fingers on the ink pad at the same time before moving her hand over to the card. Then he switched hands and did the same time.

Then he reached around her and grabbed both of her hands to do both of her thumbs at the same time. When he released her, she seemed more then relieved to move away from him. He then handed her a cloth to wipe off the ink.

"That will get the ink off. But your going to still want to wash your hands as well." He was explaining as he was carefully wrapping up the completed cards.

"Thank you." She quietly said as he cleaned off each finger in turn.

"No. Thank you for cooperating." He said with a smile. "It makes it easier when the person isn't fighting you on this."

"I can only imagine." She said with her head still turned away from him.

"I wish you could have seen this one guy..." He started to explain as he was starting to get excited.

"You know." She said as she quickly glanced up at him and took a couple steps towards the kitchen. "I'm just going to go clean up. But it was nice meeting you."

"Oh." He said as you could see him get deflated. "Okay."

"It was nice meeting you too." He said after her as she walked away.

She just gave him a slight smile before turning completely to the kitchen. He just smiled after her for a moment. Then he turned to you and gave you a slight smile.

"I do believe that your next." He said to you.

"Wait a minute." You said as you gave him a confused look. "Why...?"

"You were one of the teens that were attacked last night right?" He asked as he gave a slightly concerned look.

"Well yeah. But...?" You started to ask.

"We have to fingerprint everyone so that we can determine who touched who and what. Otherwise it can be just straight up confusing." He said to you as he watched your reaction.