Chapter 130 - Departing Words

******Lemon Alert******

I will take a lemon as a distraction any day. :) And this one is no exception. But don't worry, it's short for those of you who don't want to read it. Just look for the ******Start****** and ******Stop****** and you won't have to worry about it. But you will want to read the rest of the chapter. Otherwise you will be totally lost after this.

For everyone else, I hope you enjoy a quick and sensual distraction. ;)

(FYI, this one actually contains two lemons. But the second one is short and quick. But it is still marked as all of the others. ;) Even though it is still a good one.)

I hope you enjoy.

***********************

The ground shook as the air ships thundered over head. But you didn't need to look up to know where they were heading. You already knew. They were heading for the altar. Just like you.

You had to get back to the altar. Luna needed you. You were supposed to be there the whole time. But the imperial army had made damn sure that it wasn't going to be easy to escape them again and get back to her. But you had made her a promise. And you weren't about to break it.

Suddenly you saw Leviathan and your blood ran cold. "No, no, no!"

"(Y/n)? (Y/n)! What's wrong?" You heard a voice say from someone who wasn't supposed to be there.

Or was he? You didn't know. That was when it dawned on you. If he's here.....then

"NOCTIS!" You shouted as you quickly sat straight up in bed.

But as you looked around you realized that you were still in Ignis' room, naked, and sitting up in his bed. Ignis slowly sat up and nervously slid his hand along your back. You looked at him and saw the confusion and concern on his face. Your heart was practically beating out of your chest as you sat there panting with a thin layer of sweat covering you.

Ignis moved up against you when he realized that you weren't going to freak out on him. Then he pulled you into his arms and held you close to his bare chest. You closed your eyes for a moment as you slightly turned towards him and placed your head and hand on his bare chest. You listened and felt his slightly increased breathing and heart slowly coming back down. He must have been startled himself when you jolted up like that.

"It's alright. It was just a dream." Ignis quietly said as he started to slowly stroke your hair. "And I can assure you that Noctis is safe and sound, back at the Citadel."

Oh Ignis. If only you knew. You thought as you slowly opened your eyes.

"Did you want to talk about it?" Ignis asked as he slowly lifted up your chin so that he could see you in the faint moonlight that was shining in through his bedroom windows.

You gave him a slight smile and shook your head as you looked into his dark eyes. "It's nothing. Just a nightmare."

"Talking about it can help you know." He replied as he moved your hair behind your ear.

But I can't tell you. Not yet anyway. "I know. But it's alright." You said as you leaned up and gave him a gentle kiss. At least.....not until I figure them all out. And not until I know how I can save them both.

"Then perhaps I can take your mind off of it then." He said as a flash of heat flew across his eyes.

Ignis then gently kissed you back as he wrapped his hand around your chin. You placed your hand on his and kissed him again with more force. He answered back with the same as he slipped his tongue into your mouth. You deeply exhaled and tightened up your grip on his hand as he started to passionately kiss you.