Chapter 81 - Return Rights

"I can't wait to get off of this thing."  You said as you looked at the computer screen as you held your knees to your chest as you sat in the desk chair in your stateroom.  "I'm starting to forget what land feels like."

Ignis chuckled at you as he sat relaxed in his chair in his bedroom.  "You'll be off before you know it love."

"And back in your arms once again."  You said with a loving smile.

"Where you're going to stay for a very long time love."  He returned 

"I can't wait."  You said as you hugged your legs.  "So where are we going when I get back?"

"You'll just have to wait and see my dear."  He said as he slightly cocked his head off to the side.

"Your still not going to give me a hint?"  You said as you gave him a hurt look.

"No."  He returned with a smile as he shook his head.  "You've awaited this long. I think you can wait a couple more days."

"What if I make you a deal?"  You said as you put one foot on the floor.  

"A deal?"  He asked as he carefully watched you.  "What kind of deal?"

"Well."  You started as you slid one finger slowly up and down your leg as you gave him a seductive look.  "For each hint that you give me, I'll let you see something."

You then watched as Ignis shifted slightly in his chair.  "I would prefer to wait for that love."

"Are you sure?"  You asked as you reached up and grabbed one breast.

You then slightly smiled as you watched him lift his chin up as he fluttered his eyes closed as he seemed to slightly shuttered.  Yeah, you knew that would hit him.  Which was what you had hoped for.  But what you hadn't planned for, was for it to do the same to you as you watched his reaction.

"Perhaps we should wait on making any type of deal."  He said in a deep voice as he slowly opened back up his eyes and looked at you with his dark emerald eyes.  "I would hate for us to be interrupted."

Now you were the one who was starting to get heated up from looking at him as he gave you a seductive look.  You could feel his eyes scanning over you as you both sat there for a moment.  You could almost feel his hands on you as you watched his eyes as they slowly moved over you.  You couldn't help but to squeeze your breast again as you watched him.

"Are you sure?"  You said in a heated tone as you kept your eyes on him.

"You are making this rather difficult my dear."  He said in a soft deep voice as you saw one of his hand move as if he was adjusting himself.

"I can say the same thing about you."  You said back as you narrowed your eyes at him as you squeezed it again.

"Is anyone in your room right now?"  He asked as he slowly ran his hand over himself.

"No."  You said as you slightly squeezed your now hard nipple.  "You?"

"No."  He said with a slight groan as he slightly squeezed himself.

 "I can't wait to feel your hands on me again."  You said as you started to gentle message your breast as you felt your body starting to heat up as you watched him.

"I can't wait to touch you again."  Ignis said as he started to rub himself through his pants.

Suddenly there was a knock on your door.  "(Y/n)?"

You both jumped and sat back up in your chairs.  "Yes?"

"Hey it's Jen."  You heard her say through your door.  "Can we talk?"