Chapter 15 - Set-Up

*******Spoiler Alert******

For those of you who have not played Episode Ardyn, I highly recommend playing that first before you read the next few chapters. For these will contain spoilers from the last DLC for the game.

But trust me when I say that it was worth the money to play as him. Great DLC. ;)

************************

The cool early morning breeze flew past you as you stood there holding a banner as you looked up towards the top of the building. It was only eight stories tall. But you knew that it was a lot further then it looked. Plus you had never had to haul anything with you before as you warping. Your hands started to shake as you got nervous. That was when you and Noctis both looked at each other and smiled as you prepared to haul up a large banner each. These were to hang on either side of the large screen displays screens that were being hung on the side of four different buildings. Each part was to be held in place with the attachments that were already on the side of the building. You and Noctis where to haul up the banners, hang the banners, and assist with the hanging of the display screens.

"Ready?" Noctis asked as he gave you a reassuring smile.

You smiled back and gave him a nod. He smiled back then looked back up. You did the same and found a spot that looked like a good place to land. Then just as you were getting ready to go, you heard the swoosh of Noctis as he took off. You glanced over to where he had stood, only to see a blue mist in the shape of him left behind. You smiled then glanced up and saw him standing on top of the building with a huge smile on his face as he looked back down a you.

Show off. You thought with a smile.

Then you glanced up to your spot and took off in a swoosh as well. You felt the firm structure of the building under your feet as you took a step forward to make sure that you moved away from the edge. Noctis walked over and gave you a huge smile. You smiled back then walked up to meet him as a blue mist flew off of your body.

"Nice." He said as he still held him bundle. "Shall we hang some banners now?"

"Yeah." You smiled back.

You both walked over to the edge of the building and found the first set of clamps. You set down your banner. Then you helped Noctis stretch out his banner so that the top of the banner was stretched across completely. Then the two of you attached each end to their clamp on the building. Then once you were sure that you had the banner firmly attached, the two of you slowly started to unroll it over the side until the whole thing unrolled as it fell down the side of the building. Once it was all the way down you looked over at Ignis to see if it needed any adjustments. Ignis looked up at the two of you and gave you a thumbs up.

"Looks good from down here." You heard him say through your head set. "Now head over and do the same to the second banner. Then you can come down and grab two more. I'm going to go give Monica and Gladio a hand with the display signs that are going up down here on this street."

"Sounds good Specs." You heard Noctis respond.

"We'll be done before you know it." You replied with a smile as you looked over at Noctis. "Then perhaps we can grab a smoothie when we're done for the day?"

"I think that could be arranged." Noctis said as he gave you a sweet smile.

"Sounds like the perfect treat for a warm summer day." You heard Ignis' voice say over the headset.

"Then what are we waiting for." You said as you grinned back at Noctis.

Noctis simply smiled back before he got back up and started walking over to the next set clamps. You grabbed the second banner then followed him over. Then after repeating the same thing with this banner that you did with the first. You both stood up and smiled at each other as the second banner settled as it hung from the building. Then you stood by the edge of the building so that you could head back down to grab the next set. You each smiled back at each other. Then with a swoosh, Noctis warped back down to the street.