Chapter 14 - Uncertain Choices

After picking up several new school uniforms and accessories, you headed over to the women's department. You saw Nyx and Ignis start to get a bit uncomfortable as you walked near the underwear section. You slightly smiled to yourself as you saw Ignis get a bit red in the face as you picked up an even redder skimpy pair of underwear and matching bra. You grabbed them then headed further in to get a few more.

"You can wait out there if your uncomfortable." You commented back as you saw them stop a safe distance from the racks.

"We'll be over here if you need us." Nyx said before he walked away and gestured for Ignis to follow him.

"Okay." You teased back as you gave Ignis a sinister grin.

You could only imagine what was going through his head as you grabbed another pair of skimpy underwear and bra. You slightly held them up as you looked at them, so that he could see that they were a deep blue. You did a quick glance at him before he walked away, but not before you saw the heat start to fly across his face as he narrowed his eyes at you before looking away.

After getting a few more pair, of more sensible underwear, you headed to the casual street clothes and workout clothes. You grabbed several outfits before heading back over to them. As you walked up you felt a bit bad as they as both seemed to be bored. But then you heard part of their conversation.

"........no matter what happens. You have to keep them safe." Nyx was saying to Ignis. "And right now, I'm not to keen on how they have the security set up for this. So if I was you, I would be on high alert."

"What's wrong with the security?" You asked as you joined them.

They both looked over at you and stood back up.

"Nothing for you to worry about." Nyx said as he looked at the bundle in your hands. "You got everything?"

"For now, yes." You said as you shifted the hangers in your hands. "But you didn't answer my question."

"It's ok." Ignis said as he walked up to you and gave Nyx a warning look. "It's nothing to worry about. We were just talking."

"No. It's not nothing." You said as you gave them both a stern look. "My dad is the one handling it. And he's not about to let anything slip through his security lines."

"Exactly." Ignis said as he looked right at you. "And that is why my uncle is having your dad take a look at the current set up. This way they can make any necessary changes before the events."

"If he can make any changes that make sense, then I'm all for it." Nyx said as he turned towards the checkout.

Both you and Ignis smiled at Nyx. Then Ignis put his hand in the small of your back as he guided you over to the check out counter. You both knew that your dad could find a hole in any security set up. And was more then capable of fixing it an was able to further protect it.

Paul was pouring over the map layout for the Founder's Day Festival as he tried to identified every weak point in the area. He had spotted several areas right from the beginning and had already started a new map that would reflect a better set-up. He was giving it one more hard look when a soft knock on the door jarred him out of his concentration. He glanced back up and towards the door as he heard the knock again.

"You can come in." He said then looked back at the maps again as he continued to compare the old map to the new one that he had come up with.

"Pardon me," Sara started to say as she peeked her head around the door. "Mr. (L/N)?"

Paul looked up at her as she stood there giving him a curious look. "Can I help you with something?" He asked as he looked back up at her as he set his pencil down.