Chapter 119 - Ignis' Final Concert

"Have a good night."  You said to Brian as you watched him locking up the front door of the restaurant as you walked towards the car.

"You too."  Brian said as he turned around.  "But it looks like your night isn't done yet."

"Huh?"  You asked as you gave him a confused look.

But all Brian did was smile as he nodded to something behind you.  You gave him a confused look, before you turned around.  And that was when you saw Ignis leaning against the smooth hood of the most beautiful car that you had ever seen.  Your heart instantly leaped as he looked at you with his gentle smile.

"I hope that you don't mind that I waited for you to get off work."  Ignis said in his calm accented voice.

"Of course not."  You shyly said as you walked up to him as you pushed your hair behind your ear.  "I would have hurried up though if I had known."

"I can wait love."  Ignis said as he stood up and met you on the sidewalk as you stopped right by his car.  "I think I owe you that after you have waited for me so many nights before."

You dropped your head as you clasped your hands in front of you.  "You don't owe me anything.  I understand that you were busy with your classes and all."

Then you felt Ignis grabbed both of your hands and raise them up to his chest.  You followed your hands with your eyes as you took a deep breath as you tried to steady your nerves.  But the instant that you hands touched his chest you could feel them start to tingle as he slid his hands down your sides and around you waist.  Then your heart started pounding as he pulled you closer to him so that your body was pressed against his.

Suddenly you realized that you still wearing your work clothes which made you tense up.  Shit!  He's going to get his clothes dirty.  "Umm."

"What is it?"  Ignis asked as he gave you confused look as you started to push him away.

"I'm all dirty and nasty from work."  You said as you gently tried to push him, which didn't seem to move him in the slightest.

"I don't care."  Ignis said as he pulled you closer to him and leaned over to kissed you.

You tried to push him away one last time.  But once his lips touched yours, your completely gave up.  And instead of moving him away, you moved your hands up and wrapped them around his neck as you started to fall under his spell.  You had almost forgotten how great it felt to kiss him like this.  It had seemed like a lifetime had gone by since the two of you embraced each other for a simple kiss.

And after a slow passionate kiss he pulled away enough to look at you.  "How about we head to my place?"

You smiled back at him as you gently ran the back of your fingers across his cheek.  "I wish I could.  But I should be getting home."

"But we haven't had much time to practice for the concert?"  He said as he searched your eyes with a pleading look.

"You of all people don't need any practice when it comes to a simple choir concert."  You said back with a slight sigh.

"I do, when I want to perform perfectly for my partner."  He said as he moved your hair behind your ear, which made your entire ear tingle.  

"Especially since I haven't really been there for my said partner."  He said in a sad tone as he dropped his hand back down to your side.

You dropped your head again.  "It's okay.  I don't mind.  And I've been helping the others with their steps.  So, I should be okay."

"Well it's not okay to me."  He said in a firmer tone as he reached up and lifted your chin up so that you were looking at him.  "My girlfriend shouldn't have to be by herself all the time.  Not when I'm still here.  So will you come?"