Chapter 115 - The Truth Comes Out

******Author Note******
This chapter is for all of us who are victims of sexual assault and rape who never got to see the fucker get locked up.  And for those who did see justice served.  Know that you are not alone. And that there is always someone here who cares about you.
************************

You don't remember much about the questions. Because most of it was nothing but images playing out in your head as you talked about them. You described how you left the compartment after Keith's taunting towards you. Then you the defense class that lead to you ending up in medical the first time. And lastly you braced yourself as you started to talk about what had happened after you walked outside the skin of the ship and over to the hand railing that night.

".....that was the first time, that I had ever seen the sea turn blue like that from the bioluminescence."

"Did you hear him approach you?"

"No." You said as you shook your head. "There was so much going through my head that I guess I zoned out."

"When did you notice him?"

"When he grabbed me." You said as fought the chill that was trying to run down your spin.

"And where did he grab you?"

"He grabbed my wrist and my neck." You slowly responded as you suddenly felt like someone was grabbing you again.

You absently reached up and rubbed your neck. You had to remind yourself that no one was touching you. Because even though you knew that no one was even that close to you. It still felt like something was grabbing your neck.

"And it was at that point that you started to fight back?"

"Yes."

"But what happened when you did?"

"He turned me around and slammed me up against the wall." You said as you slightly dropped your head and shuddered as you felt yourself once again being pinned up against the cold steel wall.

You then told them about how he had restrained you as he felt you up. You don't remember actually saying the words since you were engulfed in the scene once again. The touch of his hands and his words were once again shaking you to the core. Which made you start to physically tremble.

But you had to tell them. Otherwise he could potentially walk away from this scot-free and could possible do it to someone else. Which the very thought of it made you infuriated and want to prevent that at all costs. So you continued to talk. Because they had to know the truth.

"When did you notice that someone else was there?"

"When he suddenly let me go."

"Did you see anything after that?"

"No. Not until my friend Chris approached me. It was too dark and I was too scared to look around."

Friend? Chris though as your words interrupted his train of thought as he sat there trying to control his temper as he listened to everything.

"Did you hear anything?"

"I heard them fighting. But I didn't actually see who it was with. Not until he came up to me to check on me. Then he picked me up and carried me to medical."

"At any point did you see the defendant after that?"

"No."

"Not even on your return trip?"

"No." You said as you looked back up at Mark and meet his eyes. "Not until now."

"Thank you." Mark said as he beamed at you before he turned around and looked at the defense team and nodded at the senior member.