Chapter 55 - Captured

"I did what you asked!" You heard a distant voice say. "Now let them go. Let my parents go!" The desperate voice sounded like a very familiar female.

You tried to open your eyes as you fought back against the drowsiness that was threatening to take over again. You tried to move but your arms seemed to be restrained behind your back. You tried to move your feet and found they were were tied together as well. But the worse was when you moved your mouth to try and talk. For that was when you realized that they had a gag over your mouth to try and keep you from screaming. You tried to move your mouth as you desperately tried to remove the cloth from your face.

"That's not up to me to decide sweetheart." You heard a familiar male voice say.

You may not have reacted to her voice, but hearing his voice sent chills down your spin. That can't be.........that can't be him..........he died.........oh six please...... tell me its not him.................he died........HE DIED!!!! You screamed in your head as you forced your eyes open. As they finally opened, you saw Gwen standing there talking to a guy who was wearing all black.

"But you said?" She desperately pleaded as she grabbed his shirt.

"I said that it would be easier to persuade the boss." He returned as he pushed her back. "I never said that you were going to get them back."

Gwen flew back at him and started hitting his chest with both hands. "YOU MOTHER FUCKER!" She shouted in his face.

He grabbed her by the neck, causing her to choke from the pressure as she desperately grabbed at his hands. "I never said that you were going to get them back. You stupid bitch."

SHIT! I have to help her. You frantically thought.

Then you started moving around as you desperately tried to get loose. That was when you realized that you seemed to be in the back end of some type of van. For you saw the doors and heard the suspension on the van start to creek as you moved around. Which caused enough noise to catch his attention. This made him turn his head and face you. Your heart stopped as you recognized those cold blue eyes and hard face. He slightly grinned at you before he turned his attention back to Gwen. You laid there in shock as you watched him lift her up in the air.

"Now see what you did?" He said as he lifted her about a foot off of the ground and started squeezing her throat. "You woke up the special guest!" He shouted as he threw her up against the school's brick wall.

Then he turned towards you and slowly started making his way to you. You watched as Gwen slowly slid down the wall in an unconscious heap. Your heart immediately started racing again. Then you faced him and started frantically trying to get out again. But to no avail, and you were too freaked out to concentrate enough to summon your bow this time. As he stepped up to you, he grabbed your hair and lift your head up to face him.

"Now, you weren't supposed to see that." He said in his seductive voice. You could smell his spicy cologne and it made your stomach turn. "Because now you have ruin the surprise." He whispered back to you as he had his face right beside yours.

He then leaned in a gave your neck a hard kiss. You closed your eyes as your skin crawled under his touch. He pulled away and gave you a slight grin. You opened your eyes and glared daggers at him, as if your glare was as sharp as Ignis' blades. His slight grin turned into a frown when he saw your eyes.

"I take it your sore that I left you. Not to worry. I'm not going anywhere this time." He said as he gave you a half grin. "I'm afraid for now though, you'll just have to wait. Oh, and we can't have you seeing where we're going now can we." He said as he frown turned into anger as he punched you right in the face causing you to see nothing but blackness again and you once again fell unconscious.