Chapter 50 - Close Encounters

AFTER climbing the stairs up to the sleep quarters, you both decided to stop by your room first before checking in on Noctis. Ignis wanted to drop off his bag and you wanted to change out of your dress and into something more comfortable.  When you arrived at your room, you smiled at Ignis as you pushed the door open for him so that he could walk in.

"You do know that the door thing only applies to everyone else, but me?" Ignis asked as he looked at you as he walked in.

"Not according to your uncle it doesn't." You corrected as you released the door after he entered the room.

"Well in that case." Ignis said as he set his bag down by the couch.  "From now on," he said as he walked over and placed his hands on your hips.  "When it's only us.  I will be the one to open it for you."  Ignis said as he smiled down at you as he held you. You smiled back up at him and stared into his gorgeous green eyes as they capture your full attention.

Ignis rubbed his fingers across the velvet of the dress as he pulled you closer to him. The soft velvet of the dress reminded him of how soft your skin had felt under his fingertips when he had helped you out in the hospital. The sensation had been as exquisite and the fabric felt now.  That feeling was now starting to awaken a deeper need that he had been trying to control. But that control was slipping, as he felt the desire starting to grow as he held you in his arms.

He knew what he had told you before, about how he wanted your first intimate touch to be in his bed. But did it really have to be his bed? There wasn't some unwritten rule that said that it had to be, right?  Could it really happen anywhere?  Although the thought of it being elsewhere, like in that very room, was starting to cause him to lose part of his control as he caressed your sides with his thumbs.

A part of him, wanted to lose that control and feel everything that you had. In fact he wanted you to do the same to him. And what harm could there be in a touch. It's not like you were actually going to be doing it. Not yet anyway. He could wait for that until you were ready for it. All he wanted was to feel you with his hands as he explored every inch of your body. 

But perhaps not just yet.  He thought as he watched you look away.  He wasn't even sure if you wanted that from him yet.  So for now, he would wait for you to make the first move.   He concluded as he dropped his head as he fought to get control again.

~~~~~~~~~~0~~~~~~~~~~

You watched as his eyes got darker and darker as he looked at you. You could see his chest moving as he started breathing heavy as he stood there. Then you felt his hands start to tremble as his thumbs caressed the sides of your waist.  You could feel the heat as it came off of him as he dropped his head as he tried to control it again.  You hadn't seen him act like this before.  At least not this intense.  The only time you had seen him close to this, was when you had tried to snuggle up with him while watching the movie in Noctis' room and you had accidentally rubbed up against his member.

Wait a minute?  Is he thinking what I think that he's thinking?  You thought and your heart rate and body immediately seemed to respond to him as you pictured it in your head.  

His hands and body touching you and rubbed up against you, as you passionately kissed.  Two naked bodies engulfed in each other's heat, as hands wandered as they messaged each and every curve and muscle.

You quickly became very nervous and dropped your head as you tried to hide your cheeks.  You could feel them burning up from the heat that was raising from the rest of your body.  Where you really ready for that?  Sure you had thought about it with him, sometimes enough for your own pleasure.  But to touch him like that for real.  Could you even handle being touched like that from him?  Or would you lose all control?  Would he like what he saw?  What if he didn't?  What if he though that you were too small for him?  Sure you had breasts, but they weren't the largest in the class or anything.  Isn't that what all guys wanted?  Big perky breasts?  And what if....