Chapter 52 - Bus Ride

THE next couple of weeks seemed to be just business as usual, as everyone got wrapped up in the regular routine again.  There hadn't been anything odd that had happened at school or at swim practice.  Much to your relief.  You didn't think that you could take any more excitement at this point.  Truth being told, you were very happy that everything had become boring again.  For you had a new reason to be happy and study harder.  You were now Ignis' girlfriend and you were enjoying every minute of it.

Each day you would encourage each other as you exercised in the morning.  Then after enjoying breakfast together, you would head down to the car as you held hands.  You always sat next to Ignis in the car and held his hand as the car sped through the streets as it made its way to the school.  During school, when you were with him, you would hold hands as you walked the hallways.  Lunch time was your favorite period at school since you got to hang out together in the library while working on your assignments and homework.

Even your afternoon training sessions had become more pleasant.  In fact you and Ignis quiet enjoyed your sparring matches now.  Your speed and style were now perfectly matched to each other.  The two of you would fly through the various strikes and escapes as if you were performing a dance.  You didn't think that there was a move that the two of you couldn't perform at this point.

"It still astounds me how fast you have been able to pick up all of this training."  Ignis said to you on friday night before the swim meet.  

You were just finishing up the last afternoon training for the week.  The training room was empty with the exception of you and Ignis.  Gladio and Noctis had taken their training outside to work on some warp strikes and escapes.  You were relieved that it was Noctis' turn today and not yours.  Last time you did that training with Gladio, he had caught you off guard and had knocked you back about 10 yards.  Your ears rang for a full day after that.  

"Well that is because I have a great coach."  You responded as you took a drink from your water bottle.

"Awh.  Flattery,"  he said then took a drink himself,  "nice way to weaken your opponent."

"How do you figure that?"  You said then took another drink before you set your water bottle back down.

"Well it's quite simple."  He said as he set his water bottle down, then walked over to you.  

"You use flattery as a way of getting them to let their guard down."  He continued as he walked up and wrapped his arms around your waist and pulled you close to him.  

"Then you further seduce them."  He said then leaned in and passionately kissed you.

You instantly fell under his spell as his lips ignited the heat.  You parted your lips as you responded with the same passion.  He answered back by deepening the kiss by slipping his tongue in and heavily exhaling as he pulled you closer to him.  You reached up and wrapped your arms around his neck as you eagerly welcomed the heat by responding the same way.

Ignis ran his right hand up your back and towards your neck.  He left hand ran down and aggressively grabbed your ass before he slid his hand down and lifted up your left leg and pulled you into him.  You leaned your head back as you started to fall under his spell.  He then latched onto your neck.  You moaned under his kiss as he added suction.  

Next thing you knew, you were falling to the ground as he took out your right leg to drop you.  You quickly threw your arms off to your sides as you did a break fall to prevent yourself from being hurt.  He came down right after you as he dropped to one knee as he straddled you.

"Then finally you take them."  Ignis finished as he gave you a heated gazed as he placed his right hand behind your head.

Then he latching back onto your neck and grabbed your hip again and pulled it back up towards him. He then started to run his hand up and down your side as he was starting to fall deeper into the heat.  He then dropped his other knee so that he was completely straddling you before he leaned in more and started to devour your neck.  He could feel the desire starting to rise up with full force again as he was becoming lost in the moment.  He moved his head further back as he kissed right behind your ear which caused you to gasp as you arched up against him.  Instantly his whole body was on fire as you pressed against him.