Chapter 19 - Untold Truth

Sara nervously looked at the couples as they danced smoothly across the floor as the music filled the room. Paul hadn't asked her to dance yet, but that may have been due to him watching how beautifully his daughter was dancing with Ignis. It is amazing how well the two of you could move across the floor. She had never seen two teenagers who seemed to know as much as the two of you did. It truly was impressive.

"Would you care to dance?" Sara heard as if in a dream. She slowly looked at Paul who was giving her a huge smile.

"I..I..I.... don't know. I can't dance like you did earlier." Sara said as she looked away. "In fact I can't dance at all compared to that."

"Would you like to learn?" Paul asked as he saw her struggling with herself.

"What here? Now?" She stammered as she looked at him in almost terror.

"Sure. Why not. There's no time like the present to learn." Paul said as he tried to reassure her.

"I...I...I..." She tried to argue.

"Come on." Paul said and lead her to a quiet part of the dance floor.

Sara almost stumbled after him. She was so not ready for this. She only knew how to slow dance from prom in high school. But that was the extent of it. And that had been a long time ago. There was no way she was going to pickup all of those dance moves that he was doing earlier. Her heart rate started to race as he placed her hand his shoulder and his on her waist as he clasped her other hand in his right in the air so that he could lead.

"I don't know about this Paul." Sara said nervously. "I don't want to make you look bad. It's your night after all."

"And I can't think of a better way to spend it." Paul smiled back at her as he pulled her a bit closer to him so that she was within reach. "Now just follow my lead and watch my feet."

She did as he said and nervously followed him. She stepped on his feet a few times, but was slowly starting to catch on. After awhile she was starting to really get into it as she moved smoother with him. After about an hour, Sara had really seemed to grasp the basics.

"I think you're one of my finest dance students so far." Paul said as they smoothly followed the music as they danced across the floor with each other.

"Really?" Sara asked with and an excited voice. "How many have you taught so far?"

"Well, you would be my first." Paul said back with a teasing smile.

"Oh you." Sara said she softly slapped him on the arm. "Your not funny."

Paul chuckled at her as he kept them dancing to the song. But then he spun her around so that she had her back up against his chest right as a slow dance started. Then he grabbed her waist with one hand as he held her other hand in the air. He then dropped his head by her neck. Immediately his senses were filled with her exotic perfume, as it mixed with her own personal fragrance. The smell of her was intoxicating and soon he felt himself falling under a unknown trance.

Sara felt her heart start to pound against her rib cage as he held her as they danced. Her whole body seemed to be on fire from his warm breath on her neck, to his hand on her waist as he held her close to him. She could feel her body start to respond to him as her body seemed to greatly welcome his closeness. But this was crazy, he hadn't even been back for a whole week. Yet here she was already giving into his advances. She knew that she should stop. But her whole body was screaming at her to do the opposite.

"You smell wonderful." Paul quietly said in a deep voice as his lips brushed across her ear.

He wasn't sure what was coming over him. But his whole body was responding to hers in a way that it hadn't done to anyone in a long time. Well no one other than Lynn that is.