Chapter 48 - Party Crashers

You watched as Ignis slowly grabbed your hand and placed a clear container on it that held your favorite flower. You silently gasped as you looked down at the beautiful corsage that Ignis had just handed you. You put your other hand up to your mouth to keep yourself from screaming and crying all at the same time. You have never been given a corsage before. Words couldn't describe the emotions that were running through your head. Except that now you knew why Monica had screamed. For your heart was screaming his name.

Ignis felt his heart leap as he saw your reaction. He knew you like that flower, but based on you reaction, he didn't think that you had ever seen it in a corsage version yet. This brought a smile to his face as he open up the plastic container and carefully pulled out the flower. Then he set the container off to the side and took your hand again. But this time as he wrapped his fingers around your hand, he also pulled the flower on your hand by pulling the strap up and around your wrist. He slid the flower over your hand as his fingers slide over your hand, leaving your skin tingling in its wake.  Once the flower was in place, he raised you trembling hand to his face and gently kissed your fingers as he passionately looked you in the eyes.

You instantly felt weak in the knees again as you stared at him with your mouth open. This was ten 0 Everything else around you seemed to disappear as you became lost in his beautiful emerald eyes as he lowered your hand and smiled broadly at you.

The motion seemed to take over your hands and body, as they seemed to move on their own as your hand moved from your side, back to his face as you placed your hand on his cheek. Then you stepped forward as you gently dragged you fingers across the side of his cheek.  Then you leaned up and gently pressed your lips to his as your hand moved towards the back of his head and stopping as you fingers ran through his hair. 

Instantly you felt the electricity fly through your body again as the kiss ignited the heat that only he could bring out. You closed your eyes as you became overwhelmed by the touch. Ignis pulled away for a moment only to return with more passion as he returned your kiss while becoming lost in the moment himself. Then he raised your hand back up and placed it on his shoulder. 

Then he wrapped his hand around your waist as the flower's scent was now mixing in with the intoxicating smell of his muscular cologne. Your senses seemed to be in overdrive and the smell and sensation of his kiss seemed to be taking over everything. This was further enhanced by him placing his other hand on your waist as he pulled you closer as he gave you a deeper kiss. You melted against him as you body quickly responded to the heat that he was starting to bring back out in you.

But before he became to lost in the heat to stop, he paused. Then he slowly moved his head back as he tried to catch his breath. He never seemed to be aware of your true pull on him until you touched him as you were right then. He put his forehead on yours as he fought to calm back down again. He didn't like to lose control like that when there were others around. But for tonight even he couldn't help but to fall into the passion. Only once he had caught his breath again and had his heart rate back to a reasonable speed did he dare try to speak again.

"Shall he head to the gym, darling?" He whispered to you as he continued to gain control of his body again.

You slowly opened your eyes again and looked up at him. You were greeted with passion and heat in his eyes as he looked at you, as you tilted your head back as you became lost in the sea of green that was looking back at you.  Then smiled back as you could finally feel control over your body again. He smiled back as he rubbed his thumbs into your waist which caused your body to tremble under his touch. His eyes slightly darken at your reaction.

"Yeah." You barely managed to say as you tried to breath again.

"Aaahum." You heard from the side, which seemed to jar you back out of the trance Ignis had you in. "We really should be going." You heard Gladio say.