Chapter 85 - Hidden Surprises

"I think I hear them."  You said excitedly as you neared the amphitheater and you heard a faint hint of music.

"Come on." You said as you quickly headed to the direction of the music as you pulled Ignis along the way.

Ignis smiled at you and quickly followed your lead as you both moved through the crowd and headed to the grass field in front of the stage.  As soon as you reached the clearing on the walkway your felt your heart start to race as you saw the band on stage. You tightened your grip on Ignis' hand and gave him a huge smile.

"Oh my six.  That's my brother's favorite band." You said as a tear threatened to fall. "I can't believe that their still performing .  I haven't seen them in forever."

"Did your brother know them?"  Ignis said asked as you started to hum along to the song that they were playing.

"I don't know if he actually got to meet them in person or anything."  You said as you closed your eyes and started to get lost in the music as you started to move to the rhythm.  "But he would try to be at every single show they did."

"Sounds like he was a big fan of theirs."  Ignis said as he watched you start to dance in front of him while still holding his hand.

"He's not the only one."  You said as you met his gaze as you grabbed his other hand.

Then you moved in closer to him and gave him a smile.  He smiled back and quickly took the lead and started to move you through a semi fast and seductive dance.  He had you do a quick spin before he pulled you back in for a sensual dance.  That had him pressed up hard against you as he practically grinded against you in a sexy salsa dance.  

Then during a slow bit of the song, he bent you halfway back as he slowly swayed you in front of him before he brought you back up.  You gave him an erotic smile as you came back up and meet his gaze again.  He gave you the same look as his eyes darkened when you slid one hand through his hair as you moved your lips within an inch of his. 

Then he practically gasped as you moved back and into the quick fast pace again. You couldn't help the heat that you felt rising up in you as he touched and danced around with you.  For each smooth note brought you closer to him. Only to be teased as you moved away again as the rhythm picked back up again.

You never once took your eyes off of him as you watched his eyes get darker and darker with each step and movement.  But you didn't want to see anything other than him.  Which lead to a very intense and beautiful dance as you both were practically devouring each other through the dance moves.  And you couldn't help but to want more as you were on the verge of moaning each time he held you close before speeding back up again.  Which seemed to be exactly what he wanted too.

The crowd around both of you seemed to disappear as they moved back and watched the two of you dancing across the grass in your own world.  Which is why you didn't notice any of them as they started to pull out their phones and take pictures and record the two of you as you danced.   The only thing you noticed was Ignis and how you he felt each time you touched.  And the only thing you heard was his breathing as he almost lost his breath each time you were against him.

You lost all concept of time and area awareness as the song seemed to take control over everything as you moved across the grass as the two of you danced.  You didn't hear the people around you as they admired the two of you.  But you could hear your heart in your chest as it was beating as fast as the drums.  While your breathing matched his with each breath.

It wasn't until the last note was played that left you up against his chest with your lips within an inch of his as you both panted as you tried to catch your breath.  You were slowly sliding your hand up and around his neck as you sought out his enchanting kiss.   When you were reminded of where you were as the crowd erupted around you.  But even that was only in a slight hush as he seemed to take control himself as he slid his hand up your arm as he pulled you closer as he leaned in and gently placed his lips on yours.