Chapter 105 - Challenge Accepted

"How's that feel?" You asked Ignis as you were once more massaging his lower back.

"Hmmmm. It feels amazing." He replied in a deep tone as he had his arms up by his head that was turned sideways as he was once more relaxed without his shirt on as he laid on the bed. "You really should consider doing this as a side job."

"I think I'll pass on that." You said with a smile. "It would be my luck that some old pervert would want to do more then just get a massage."

"Old pervert?" Ignis asked as he looked back at you.

"Yeah you know. Someone older than me who just wants to have sex with me or something like that." You said as you pressed down firmly on his lower back as you worked out the tension in spine.

"Now why would you think that." Ignis asked as he closed his eyes as he tried to keep from groaning from the tension leaving him with each movement of your hands.

"Well...you never know." You quietly said as you dropped your eyes back down as you slid your thumbs along his spine before moving them away and towards his sides.

Suddenly Ignis pushed up from the bed as he started to roll over. "I wasn't suggesting that you do it for just anyone."

You went to move off of him as he rolled over. But as you tried to move, he grabbed your waist with one hand and held you in place as he turned over completely and looked at you. Then he pulled you down onto his lap as he sat up on the bed. You smiled at him and wrapped your arms around his neck as he wrapped both of his arms around your waist.

"I was thinking that you could do it exclusively for me." He said in a deep tone as he pulled you further up on his lap.

"But that wouldn't be a part time job." You said with a smile.

"No?" Ignis said in a deep voice as you placed your forehead on his. "And why do you say that?"

"Because it wouldn't be part time for me." You say with a heated smile as you slightly moved your hips on him.

You watched his eyes get dark as you moved on him again. "Then what would it be?"

"Full time pleasure." You said as you leaned down and captured his lips as you started moving your hips against him.

"Hmmm." Ignis hummed as he tightened his grip on you as you started to arouse him as you rubbed up against him with your little lap dance.

But then there was a knock on the outside door. You both froze and looked at the door for a moment before Ignis responded.

"Yes?" Ignis asked as he looked at the door.

"Are you two alright?" You heard your dad ask from the other side of the door.

"Yeah." You said as you quickly got off of Ignis. "Come on in dad."

Your dad opened up the door and walked in only to find the two of you sitting side-by-side on the bed, holding hands. He gave both of you a curious look as you both smiled back at him. He could tell that he had interrupted something. But he wasn't sure what it had been. Even though he had a couple hunches.

"Did you get your bags already?" Your dad asked as he walked over and sat down on Gladio's bed.

"Yes. We got them awhile ago in fact." You replied as you brought your legs up onto the bed and crossed them in front of yourself.

"Then what are you doing in here?" Your dad asked as he looked between the two of you.

"I just finished up his massage." You said with a smile as you looked at Ignis. "He's all limber for his dives now."