one hundred and twenty five: handcuffs

you were busy talking with j.j. about some information in the case that you thought should be told to her so she could inform hotch while you kept looking and as you finished your sentence and she walked off, you looked over to see your boyfriend messing around with a pair of handcuffs.

"what the hell are you doing?" you asked him, coming over to where he was as he looked up at you before leaning back in his seat.

"well, these were here," he began. "and they were locked. so, i just decided to mess around with them and open them."

"why?" you asked, laughing a little as you took a seat in front of him as he smiled over at you, removing his glasses as you raised your eyebrows.

"you never know when i'll need to know how to get you out of these, _____," he muttered, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to your lips before letting go as he smiled at you. he then got up and began walking out of the room as you turned around to face him.

"spence, come back," you said, watching as he stopped and turned around to look at you. "please."

he smiled, looking down towards his shoes before obeying what you asked for. when he got back over to where you were, you looked around to make sure no one was looking before pressing your lips back onto his.

you stayed like this for a few seconds before finally letting go and wrapping your arms around him to keep him close to you.

"who knew handcuffs would bring you this close to me," he muttered. "all i did was fix-"

"you know exactly what you did, spencer," you muttered, tightening your hold on him as he laughed a little, holding back onto you as well.