sixty eight: sister

"wait, you're doing what!"

your sister looked at you in confusion as you stared at her in shock, holding the case files close to your body. morgan noticed your sister and came over, wrapping an arm around her shoulder as he pulled her close.

"i didn't know that you were going to be here today!" he said with a bright smile, looking over at her as she smiled up at him, pressing a kiss to his cheek.

"coming to visit my sister before she goes off on another case of hers," she said with a cheery smile as you stared at her.

you let out a heavy sigh, catching both of their attentions.

"i have to go," you told her, plastering on a fake smile before looking up at morgan in annoyance and then pushing past the two of them and leaving.

you ran a hand through your hair as you let out a heavy exhale while looking down towards the ground, not realizing who you were about to run into.

you ran smack into someone, dropping the cases all over the floor as you heard someone else say 'sorry' before helping you pick them up.

"spence, thank god you're here," you told him. he smiled sweetly at you, putting another one of the case files in your hand as you looked back at your sister and morgan. they were both being very touchy and pda was flying around.

"is that your sister?" he asked as you turned around and nodded.

"she's only dating morgan to get back at me," you muttered, reaching out for his hand as he gave it to you, intertwining his fingers with yours. you both began walking as you began explaining.

"she said that she was dating him to get back at me because, my God, she's in love with you! my boyfriend!"

reid furrowed his brows.

"your sister is in love with me?" he asked as you nodded, walking into the main conference room for the bau as you let go of his hand to hand out the case files.

"oh, spence, she's gone on and on about you for hours at night when i get home. she talks about things that i don't want to talk about here or anywhere else and she's even written letters to you that she won't send," you told him. "she even told me that i'd need another place to go if we're going to have sex like it's not my house or something."

reid sighed, sitting down in his seat as the team began walking in. first, garcia and j.j.. then, it was emily and rossi. next, hotch. finally, morgan walked into the room as you practically slapped down the case file at where he was sitting before going over to your seat and sitting down.

morgan looked over at you in confusion as you hardly looked at him but instead looked towards the file. he looked over at reid who just cleared his throat before looking down towards the case.

-
"what the hell is going on with her?" morgan asked emily as you were writing down things on the board that spence was giving you information on. j.j. was sitting in the room as well, reading over the parts of the case as well.

"i don't know," she began. "maybe dating her sister?"

"why would she have a problem with me dating her sister? i mean, sure, it's a little weird but it's like if reid decided to date her sister. it would be a little weird."

"yeah, it would be. you know why?" she began. "because ______ loves reid."

"does ______ love me then? is that why she's mad?"

emily shook her head. "no."

"then what's the problem?" he asked. "you know what, i'll just ask her."

"i mean do what you want to," emily said before walking over to hotch and rossi to give them information on the case that she and morgan had gathered from the interviews.

"______, hey," morgan said as he walked into the room. "can we talk?"

"no, we cannot," you told him without even looking over at him. reid also didn't pay him much attention and rather tended to you instead.

"well, we've got to get to the bottom of whatever this is," he began as you shook your head.

"nothing to discuss."

"we work together, ______. we can't just bottle up these feelings that we have and-"

"i think it's best that we stop talking for right now," you told him abruptly while looking over at reid for more information.

morgan sighed, looking over at j.j. who just shrugged in response as you and reid continued to stay focused on the case and the board of information.