one hundred and forty: insane

TRIGGER WARNING: a brief mention of r*pe
-

after getting home from another case, you were walking down the hallway with the team as you looked up at your boyfriend momentarily before looking away. he knew your every look, every glance, every little movement, and what it meant. when the rest of the team got on the elevator or went towards their office or desk, you were still standing there thinking about the case as reid came over to you. 

"what's on your mind?" he asked sweetly as you looked up at him.

"nothing," you muttered, lightly gnawing your lip as you stared off down the hallway. 

"come on, ______," reid muttered. "i know when you're lying."

you nodded, looking up at him.

"i know, it's just," you began. "i mean, it's just crazy to me of how a lady her age could want to rape one of her own students and call it love. the kid was only sixteen."

reid nodded. "i know, it's messed up. especially the fact of her getting out because she was pretty."

you furrowed your brows at him when he said that as he cleared his throat. 

"i, uh, that's not what i meant," he said as you grabbed his hand in yours.

"let's just go home, spence," you said, pulling him closely to you. "it's so gross to have to think about, especially if the case is over. it just blows my mind, i guess."

reid nodded. 

"it's definitely gross, i'll second you on that."