one hundred and thirty two: fully happy

"______, you have got to be kidding me," morgan said as he followed you down the hallway as you smiled to yourself. "and you won't tell me who it is?"

you stopped on the walkway up to the bau conference room, turning to face him as you kept the case files close to your chest. 

"no," you told him. "because it's my little secret to keep with me and my boyfriend."

"boyfriend? who's boyfriend?" prentiss asked as she walked up into the conversation. 

 "______'s," morgan said, turning to face her in disbelief. her mouth hung open in shock as she looked back at you while you were glancing between the two of them. 

"why are you guys acting so surprised like i couldn't get a boyfriend eventually?" you asked them, furrowing your brows into confusion before seeing garcia approaching. you knew that garcia would eventually coax it out of you about who your boyfriend was so, you tried to get the two of them to drop the subject before she got to where your conversation was.

however, you were too late at getting them to stop. 

she soon approached and asked what they were talking about while you tried not to make eye contact with her. 

  "what are you guys talking about?" garcia asked as she approached. you shuffled your feet awkwardly, trying to avoid her eye contact she was trying so desperately to make with you. 

 " ______'s boyfriend," morgan told her as she kept her stares aimed at you.  "we can't figure out who it is and ______ isn't telling us for some odd reason."

eventually, you looked up and you knew you had given it away to her. she knew you too well.

"reid," she muttered as you felt blush illuminate your cheeks. prentiss and morgan looked over at her in confusion as you glanced between the three of them.

"what?" prentiss asked.

"reid," garcia repeated. "she's dating reid."

"nuh uh," prentiss responded. "there's no way. how do you even know that?"

you cleared your throat, unlocking your phone as you found a picture of the two of you on your fifth date together as you showed them. morgan gently took your phone, observing the photo as your blush stayed vibrant on your cheeks. 

prentiss looked up at you from the photo as she smiled in your direction.

 "how did you manage to get someone like reid?" she questioned. "i didn't know he could be so easily persuaded."

you looked down to your shoes awkwardly. 

"you know," you began. "the funny thing about that is that he actually got me,  not the other way around." 

 "no way!" morgan said. you nodded. 

"you guys would be surprised by how persuasive reid can be over me," you muttered, looking up at them before turning around and walking into the conference room. morgan came in shortly after, handing you back your phone as you thanked him before looking at the three of them smiling like dorks at you.

"what?" you asked, laughing slightly. 

"i think it's nice that you and the smarty pants over here are dating," morgan said.

reid sat up quickly in his seat when he heard that as he began to try and deny it. you walked over to him, leaning down next to him with your arms wrapped around his shoulders as you explained that they knew. 

after that, you rest your head next to his as he looked at the rest of the team. 

"we're dating," he said, with the dorkiest, but happiest, smile on his face as he held onto your hands. 

morgan chuckled.

"well, we're all very happy for you both," prentiss said as garcia chuckled.

"just don't get her pregnant on any of the dates you two go on!" she said, walking over to where her case file was to get started as hotch walked in. you chuckled, pressing a brief kiss to the side of his head before taking your own seat. 

you smiled to yourself as you did this because you were finally fully happy.