seven: brown eyes

after the speech that reid had made to the group, he came out of the main room as he walked into another room. you saw him go, turning around to see the door shutting as you walked away from the group of people that were about to talk to you more.

you opened the door as you saw reid walking away through the room.

"spence!" you called out, catching his attention as he walked back over to you.

"yeah?" he asked softly as he held onto his bag while you looked up at him.

"is everything okay?" you asked him, feeling a hand patting on your shoulder. you turned around, seeing a man as he gave you a small smile.

"hey, i couldn't help but notice you across the room and i wanted to keep this simple and sweet," he began as you cocked your head in confusion. reid tightened his hold on his bag as he stared the guy down with slightly furrowed brows. "you are absolutely beautiful and i was wondering, can i have your number?"

reid cleared his throat as you opened your mouth to speak once again.

"i'm flattered, really," you began. "but i actually have a boyfriend," you responded as the guy nodded, letting out a sigh.

"well," he began. "whoever he is, he's a really lucky guy to get to date you."

reid smiled to himself, looking at you with the sweetest look in his eyes as he grabbed one of your hands.

"thank you," he told the man as he nodded, walking away as you turned to face reid.

"you heard that? you're a lucky guy, spence," you told him as he smiled shyly at you, still holding your hand in his. "but i think i'm a lucky girl, to be completely honest."

he pressed a soft kiss to your forehead as he held you close to him. prentiss came into the room to look for the two of you and saw the moment you were both having together and didn't want to interrupt it.

"i love you, spence," you told him gently as you looked back up into his eyes. "and those beautiful, brown eyes of yours."

he smiled, blushing mildly as he pressed another kiss to your forehead before noticing prentiss standing, waiting for you.

"hey, sorry," he said as you looked over at her with a smile. she could see how in love with him you were as she just smiled back.

"it's fine, but garcia called. we need to get to san francisco right now," she said as you both nodded.