seventy: sister (part three)

"_____," reid said as he walked over to you as you were pacing quickly around on the sidewalk as the rain poured down heavily. "sweetheart, hey."

"my sister is in love with my boyfriend and she can't even admit it to one of my closest friends who she's dating and when the hell did it begin raining because-" you began rambling but reid came over to you, wrapping his arms around you tightly as he kept you close.

"hey, hey, shh, it's okay," he said softly to you, trying to keep yourself calm.

"spence, she's in love with you and lying to one of my closest friends," you told him, looking up at him in the rain.

"_____, lets just go back to the house and try to work everything out," he said softly as you nodded, following him on the way back as you held tightly onto his hand.

-
upon opening the door, you saw your sister and morgan doing things that you didn't expect as you nearly yelled.

"oh my God! you have a room!" you exclaimed as she sat up quickly, covering herself up as she sat back on him as she smiled, looking over at reid as she looked him up and down with a small smirk as you grabbed reid's hand before pulling him to your room and shutting the door.

you put your hands on your face as you stayed pressed up against the door as reid reached out to you, grabbing your hands as he pulled them away from your face.

"sweetheart, angel, doll," he said softly, causing you to look up at him sweetly. "everything is going to be okay."

"no, no, it's not. spence, she's in love with you!" you told him as he nodded, taking your hands closely in his as he held them tightly.

"______, they'll be okay. she'll tell him," he told you as you shook your head.

"she will not. i know my sister," you told him as he smiled down at you sweetly. "what? why are you looking at me like that?"

"because i love you and everything will be okay," he told you, pressing a kiss to your forehead as you stayed pressed against the door while reid smiled to himself. "i get that it's your sister but it will eventually be over because they will break up."

you sighed, looking off to the side as reid pressed a kiss to your cheek while you held onto his hands tighter than he expected.

"what is with you?" he asked with a small laugh as you looked back up at him.

"i can't do this. not while she's written you letters upon letters upon letters. i mean, i could write a whole book with the amount of letters she's written. i mean, look at these, spence. look at these!" you said as you broke away from his grasp as you walked over to your desk and pulled out the letters she had written to him but never sent.

"spence," you said as you started reading a letter. "reid, or should i call you love? i'm not really sure at this point. the love i have for you is a cherishing, firing love. you are the man i want to be with. my sister doesn't understand you as well as i do," you continued reading. "and the things i want to do to you? i could go on and on about everything that you do to me because i would absolutely adore to have sex with- i can't keep reading it," you said as you tossed it on your desk.

"she wrote that about me?" reid asked as he came over to see the letters on your desk.

"spence," you muttered, causing him to look at you.

"hey, hey, it'll be okay," he said as he pressed his lips to yours gently. you leaned into it before hearing a knock on your door.

"yeah?" you said aloud as you slowly wrapped your arms underneath his as you held onto him tighter and kept yourself close to him.

the door opened as morgan peeked in.

"hey, you two," he said as he awkwardly smiled. "so, i'm going to head out. as a heads up, _____, i would probably stay off of the couch for a little while. your sister is also sleeping there tonight for certain reasons. i'll see you guys tomorrow."

you didn't let go of reid as morgan stared between the two of you before finally nodding and leaving.

you let out a sigh.

"what am i supposed to do, spence?" you asked softly.