the issue with my new series.

⚠️TRIGGER WARNING: r*pe

a comment was put on my most recent part in my current series on my book. i saw it, like i see most comments.

i just wanted to say that i will be changing the ending to my most recent part in the series. it will be edited.

i am going to be linking resources within this chapter that anyone who needs them should use because the fact that this trauma happens to people is horrifying and i want people to have resources they can always refer back to if they need them.

before i provide the resources, i want to apologize to the readers. you guys. in no way was i intending for this series to get on the borderline of r*pe or make someone comment that they hope the next part is not r*pe.

i would never be so insensitive to write a book series or a book in general that is a way to talk about this trauma. to bring light to such a horrifying situation people have to struggle with that is just absolutely sickening, is not to write a fanfiction chapter on it. to bring light to it, is not to mention something that could be assumed as the action in a fanfiction. 

to bring any sort of light to a situation like this, is to provide the proper resources that people need and may not know about or that they have and to change the ending of the chapter to something not so serious and more lighthearted that does not borderline the topic. 

i want to apologize to you all again for this. it is horrible. i feel sick to my stomach that i did this and that i wrote something that could be assumed to be as serious as the comment said. 

i will be changing the ending and adding the s*xu*l a*use hotline at the beginning and ending of every chapter so in case you know someone struggling with this or YOU are struggling with this, you can have the correct resources you or someone you know needs.

i will provide more resources beyond just the number below and if you go through my announcements on my profile, you can find all sorts of resources for any sort of trauma or d*pr*ssi*n you or someone you know might be struggling with. there are also links and a number in my profile description. 

i love you all and PLEASE reach out to someone if you need help or someone you know needs help. 

i will be changing the ending of the recent chapter update tomorrow morning so expect some announcements on the chapter parts tomorrow morning. 

-
RESOURCES:

TW: ab*se, s*xu*l a*use, r*pe

NATIONAL SEXUAL ABUSE/ASSAULT HOTLINE: Call 800.656.HOPE (4673); available 24/7

THE SAFE HELPLINE: safehelpline.org/ (877)-995-5247

NATIONAL SEXUAL ASSAULT HOTLINE: online.rainn.org (this is also provided in spanish)/(800)-656-5673

NATIONAL CENTER FOR VICTIMS OF CRIME (VictimConnect): available anywhere in the country; call 855-4-VICTIM; VictimConnect.org

Here is a direct link you can use: nsvrc.org/find-help