eighty four: you can do it

author's note: i'll be getting back to the series soon but a quick, random preggo one for you folks
-

"oh my god," you muttered, leaning back in your chair in the station that was located in Kansas in the middle of tornado season. you put a hand to your stomach as you tried to close your eyes and not focus on it too much.

"hey, you okay?" rossi asked you as he walked into the room you were sitting in. your eyes were still closed as you nodded, trying not to let out a small sigh of pain.

"yeah," you muttered. "yeah, i'm- oh god," you said, having to stop because of the pain of the contraction going through your body.

"are you sure? that didn't really solidify it," rossi said as you nodded to yourself, closing your eyes still as you tried to just breathe.

"hey, rossi, do you have the photos of the victims? j.j. needs them to- sweetheart, you okay?" reid asked as you nodded, giving him a small smile before feeling the pain coming on again.

you pushed back against the table as you kept a hand on your stomach.

"hey, angel," reid said as he walked over to you while rossi grabbed the victim photos as he let your boyfriend take care of you. "hey," he said, giving you a sweet smile as you looked over at him. "you okay?"

you nodded. "yeah, yeah, i'm okay," you said, trying to hide the pain behind your words but reid knew you better than that.

"no you're not," he muttered. "he's coming, isn't he?"

you looked over at him, nodding with tears in your eyes.

"yeah, yeah, he is," you responded. "i'm not ready, spence. like, i know i've had him in my body for months but i'm not ready and-"

he smiled at you sweetly.

"_____, i don't know anyone stronger than you," he said with a smile. he pressed a kiss to your head as you looked over at him. "you've got this. you can do this. but we just need to get you to a hospital."

you nodded, reaching over and taking his hand in yours as reid announced to the group what was going on.

"he's coming early," he said. "but he's coming. so we have to get to the hospital."

prentiss nodded, joining morgan with the keys as you followed them. hotch, rossi, and j.j. stayed behind as they felt they didn't want to overcrowd you.

"we'll see you after, _____," they said in different sentence types.

you looked up at reid as he was walking you to the car. you loved every bit of him and you knew them and there that you could do this.

you could deliver yours and spence's baby.