one: watch

disclaimer: none of these characters belong to me except the ones i add/make up. any copy of any character is accidental. most scenes & most characters belong to criminal minds.

author's note: we're simply continuing my last book but in a new one since i maxed out the total number of chapters in the last one! basically just think of this book as the same book:)

psa: i WILL take requests for more parts (ex. 'can you make a part two to this?') from the last book and put them in here too!
-

"spence, you should buy more ties," you said as you searched through your nightstand drawer to find your watch.

"_____, i have your watch," he said as you shut the door and looked up at him in confusion. "also, i have so many that i'm not sure why i'd need more."

"why do you have my watch?" you asked as you walked over to him and took it gently from his hands as reid looked at you.

you began putting it on as he started to explain.

"remember that night you wanted us to do something different?" he asked as you shook your head once you got it on.

"no, what are you talking about?" you asked gently.

"like, it was a sexual thing," he said as it suddenly clicked in your brain and he saw it.

"oh, yeah," you said. "i forgot i wanted you to do that. i'm sort of surprised that you did."

"anything to make you happy, sweetheart," he said, pressing a kiss to your forehead before the two of you grabbed the rest of your things and left for work.