1

Tapu sena on outing

Part 1

Hello, this is the story of tapu sena from Gokuldham Society of Tarak Mehta ka Ooltah Chasmah tele series.

Tapu, Goli, Pinku - 20 years old.

Goge - 18 years old.

Sonu - only girl in the group of tapu sena, 20 years old girl. Beautiful and adorable in everyone. Smart and conservative girl but in front of family only.

Else she is in the relationship with tapu who isn't his father's favorite in anyway.

No need to explain more than this i think about how they looks and how their friendship and family relations are so let's start this journey.

One fine day in vacation after wasting half of our vacation in homes only with getting bored.

We all start planning to go out somewhere to explore any good place out of the city.

As you all know we all live in Mumbai so beaches were never in the plan to go and hangout with friends.

We all definitely wanna go somewhere where we can trek on mountains, find some thing intresting to do.

And mainly far away from the rush of this world where we can actually enjoy our vacation with the people travelling with us.

Not a rush or crowded place in a wish list right now for tapu sena.

And for a change this time they are not considering that Sonu will come with them only boys are planning to go out Sonu is there when they are planning.

And she didn't even know that they are not including her in their plan because they friends only travel with each other always they never left anyone alone to get bored.

Right here she is thinking about how to convince her parents to go out with all for boys in her group and specially Tapu because she knows bhide uncle will say yes her to go but not with tapu.

Stay tuned for next chapter