8

Its complete silent and they tired little so we sited on a big stone there.

Where a waterfall right in front of them.

All are taking relief there.

Sonu is adjusting her clothes again and again.

She don't know but the clothes are itching and feeling sticky.

She thinks it's because of sweating.

Everyone told her to rest.

She take a support of tree on back but sometime she opened her eyes with a loud scream.

All the boys came to her.

Tapu : what happened?? (Suddenly he saw and get to know the reason of her scream)

She is literally invaded by big blank ants, moving all around her body.

Sonu started crying.

They are biting her.

Goli knows the reason actually he put the powder attracts ant in the inners of tapu but by mistake that were sonu's inners.

So it's happening with her.

Gogi : it's all done by goli....

Goli change the topic suddenly.

But accepted what he did.

Sonu : you are idiot goli.....and now don't you dare to talk to me....do something guys..... (Crying)

Tapu : what should we do now.... Think guys??

Pinku : the only way is sonu have to remove these clothes.

Sonu : are you mad, he put it in my all clothes.... What will I wear if I remove them!! (To shy and scared at the same time because actually even tapu didn't saw her naked ever).

All are feeling nervous they are brushing the ants from my body but it's not easy.

Because some of them made their way inside my clothes and these clothes attracting ants so they know they have to do something.

She shouted to see lot of ants roaming inside her clothes.

Tapu : what should I do sonu??

Sonu : they are biting me tapu....(crying).

Stay tuned for next chapter

Target 10 votes