65

Now I was about to win the contest because finally I made Mehta uncle feel weak in front of me.

He was about to cum and what a timing jetha uncle came to see me winning.

I saw Jetha uncle coming but I didn't stopped giving pleasure to Mehta uncle because I want to win.

Jetha uncle saw that we are having fun he came to the bed and start beside me and Mehta uncle when I was went down on the uncle body I have his cock in my house.

Mehta uncle was trying to be relax because he want that I will win so he hands completely straight.

That's why my boobs are doing right now they are hanging over the thighs of Mehta uncle Jetha uncle thought that why should they left them alone they hold my left boob which is near him.

And pressing them.

I am on the heaven actually I am giving blow to Mehta uncle and having boobs grope by jetha uncle.

Because my boobs getting slow my speed get slow on the cock of Mehta uncle.

I again increase my speed stop thinking about my boobs.

When suddenly Jetha uncle saw that I am still wearing the Pajama on my lower her body which does not related with the situation in which I am he didn't know that I said no to remove the pyjama.

So he get up he easily went behind me as I was bendover so its easy to remove pyjamas and free my butts.

I am already not wearing any innerwear behind that pyjama just minute ago when uncle was about to remove my pyjama I realise that he is going to remove it my mouth was stuffed with the cock of Mehta uncle so I was not able to talk and say to stop.

Jetha uncle hold the elastic band pull it down a bit that much as I felt his little finger on my butt crack.

I was about to stop jetha uncle. But before I could stop them something unexpected happen Mehta uncle hold the elastic band of my pyjama.

Obviously I thought that in the next second I will get naked.

Jetha uncle said "Yes Mehta sahab you should remove this pyjama as well.

But can you believe it Mehta uncle pulled it up and said that sonu didn't want remove her pyjamas in front of me.

So i won't.

I really can't believe it that any men can say that but at the moment Mehta uncle win my heart.

I remain silent.

Jetha uncle : what are you saying Mehta sahab the real fun is there only.

Mehta uncle : but jethalal...

Jetha uncle : but what will be fun if you will not remove her pyjama??

Mehta uncle : but we will not go against her choice!

Jetha uncle : Sonu please don't do this let me remove this.

Mehta uncle : jethalal...

Jetha uncle : let me ask... Sonu please.

Stay tuned for next chapter