101

The task complete by her.

I was still standing half naked she told me to go on the staircase after opening the door of Terrace.

It's more risky.

But she told me that if I didn't do then she will not do anything for me so I take a risk I removed my pants again I went to the staircase opening the door.

But here I forgot to lock the door again.

Because after completing the task I was so excited to give her task now.

Because giving her task is the most enjoyable thing for me whatever we are doing right now.

She asked me that now what she have to do next.

After some time of thinking I think something more fun.

Tappu : so right now you have to remove your shirt and bra again this time completely (because last time she was wearing it on her boobies just pull up and freed her boobs) and left your shirt and bra here only to me by which you can't wear if anyone come on any terrace till you complete the round.

She immediately get ready for this I want to see nervousness on her face but she is not ready to get nervous in anyway.

She complete this task successfully as well without any problem there is no hesitation to do anything on the terrace because it is completely safe as nobody can come in.

I got a next task that was easy so I didn't very easily.

I was observing that after every task Sonu wear her clothes back.

Now I told her one more task.

This time I told her to remove her pant and panty till her knees and take a walk.

I love seeing her beautiful ass dancing naked while walking.

She saw someone on the other terrace so stood behind at a wall, with her shirt open and her pant, along with her panty down to her knees.

After few minutes when that person vanish it away she came back to me.

I thought after that I can see some fear on her face but she was looking excited and she was smiling with the thought that what if anyone saw her.

I can see my girlfriend get completely shameless now she didn't have any shy feelings left in her.

She gave me one more task and I did it.

Now she is giving me easy task maybe she want task very fastly again and again. That's why she is giving me task can be completed easily.

Now everyone is getting bored readers, author and tappu.

Everyone want some challenging things to happen here.

Sonu : Tappu I hope you will give me anything challenging this time because they are not daring because nothing is daring in it. As you can see I can do everything very easily.

Tappu : so now I give you something with make you feel current in your body.

Sonu : nothing will give me that sensation don't worry.

Tappu : it will.

Stay tuned for next chapter