83

Babita : you should not to be a sorry I am sorry whatever I did I should not behave like that but I was jealous from Anjali Bhabhi.

Tappu : what are you talking aunty why were you jealous from Anjali aunty?

Babita : you know the reason very well.

Tappu now got it why she get angry every time whenever he talked about anjali.

But that is a good sign for him so he continue talking to her.

Babita : I am saying sorry again to you Tapu I know that you love me as well.... and I also love you so much so will you left your lover alone in this Dark night.

Tappu : I am really not getting it aunty whatever you are saying right now.

Babita : I wanna see you.

Tappu : we will meet tomorrow aunty.

Babita : no I want you right now only.

Tappu : but how??

Babita : come out your home I will be there in 2 minutes.

Now Babita is feeling more than desperate she is not able to wait to see Tappu even for 5 minutes more she is expecting that seeing him help her but right now she is not aware that she had Viagra by mistake and after meeting Tapu it is going to be more difficult for her.

When tappu read that message babita is coming on the door.

It was such a shock for him to see that message and he asked her why she wants to see him now.

She responded she want means she want to.

She told Tapu that she is coming in 2 minutes only.

Now Tappu didn't have any other option do you think that he didn't want to get more trapped so he came out from his house.

And waits for Babita.

After 2 minute of waiting Babita came there up stairs there is a steel staircase right in front of their main door.

Tapu is really so scared and sweating badly because he know that if anyone saw her coming there then they didn't have any answer to anyone in society.

And more than anyone in the society Tapu scared from his family his grandfather his mother and his father as well. Stay tuned for next chapter