137

But she is not giving any kind of offer like this to tappu so he start getting attracted towards the pussy already naked in room.

And even that honey pot is belongs to him, as that naked cunt is of his gf.

So when only come up on her breast and left her p*ssy.

Tapu hands start running on her pussy.

Sonu didn't have any problem getting Love by two boys but Anjali having a problem because so many of the focus of Tapu is shifted on Sonu already.

To get all the attention back on her of Tappu Anjali offer him to take off all her clothes and do anything whatever he want.

Tappu get this proposal he left Sonu at the same second and start taking of all her clothes of Anjali aunty.

The next moment only Anjali get fully naked in the room now this bedroom without two naked boys and two beautiful naked girls and one is a lady married to who have this bedroom owned.

But no barriers today.

She is free to fuck now.

And tapu pounce in her pussy, when he was sucking her pussy, anjali starts moaning too.

The environment of this room is getting so hot and ready to burn anyone with desires of these two desirable women's.

Both have wet cunts and both cunts have mouth to please them right now.

Sonu's pussy getting sucked by Goli.
Anjali's pussy is busy with tapu's mouth.

Anjali is shaking in the pleasure and tapu thought that she is on the climax.

He don't want to lose opportunity to fuck her.

So without giving any warning to her he invaded his hard rock inside her deep cunt.

She screamed.

Because unexpectedly the whole length of Tapu of 8.5 inch get inside her pussy.

Ahhhhhh.... That makes everyone realise that the f*****g sex starts.

Goli too invade in her pussy suddenly.

Finally both the pussies are stuffed with Dicks.

All four having a great session of sex and ended up cuming in their pussies.

Remember almost 30 - 40 minutes ago there was a doorbell rang.

So gogi was there.

Actually Mehta uncle is calling Anjali aunty since last one hour but Anjali aunties busy in her session only so she didn't check the phone from last 1 hour.

Mehta uncle have some important work file in the home so he called gogi and told him to collect the extra keys from Gada house.

And send the file to him.

This time gogi is going to get peek.

Goli and Sonu and in 69 position now.

And tapu still grabbing and playing with the boobs of Anjali.

And Gogi is enjoying all this sex session from the open door of the bedroom of Anjali Tarak Mehta.

It's been 20 minutes Goli is watching all that you can say since they start fucking the lady loves he was watching their sex.

Stay tuned for more