27

Tapu : he is gone mad sonu.... You wear whatever you have.... Just chill.

Sonu left.

One day passed away,

Next day Bhide uncle, Madhavi Aunty going out somewhere for 1 day.

And tapu is gone somewhere out so Bhide uncle is she is so relieved leaving the Sonu to the Gada house.

Sonu gonna stay in Gada house.

But without Tappu it is boring for her.

Even Daya aunty is going out somewhere only Jethalal is at home because it is Sunday and he is so lazy persons that is why he is not going anywhere.

Sonu is in tapu's room right now.

And she had an idea in her mind as Goli said that Jetha uncle can only give this much money so she thought why can't she try to ask him today.

She made a plan and order the dress and give the address of Gada house in only one hour the dress came to the address.

After some time the door bell rang.

Jethalaal get up with the door bell and recieved the parcel and saw sonu's name on parcel.

He call sonu and she said yes she order but she didn't have money.

Jetha : don't worry Sonu I will pay right now I will take from bhide later.

Sonu thought that like this she get caught but she is happy because she get this dress.

She went to the room of Tappu and tried the dress it is just more sexier than she want.

She loved it actually.

Now she have something in her mind because this is a secret of her and she want that Jethalal will keep this secret.

So she thought to involve jethalaal in this by which he keep his mouth shut.

Jethalal is going out somewhere he told Sonu to lock the door from inside.

Sonu : if you have 5 minute uncle then I want your help

Jethalal : what do you want

Sonu : actually the parcel was a dress and I want to Review from you that how it is looking on me.

Jethalal : but I don't know anything about fashion Sonu so you can take suggestion from anyone else you can take a suggestion from Babita ji.

Sonu : uncle I didn't have that much time and you paid for this please for 10 minutes

Jethalal : I really have some important meeting I can't and I told you I didn't know about fashion.

Sonu : please please please.

Jethalal : but....

Stay tuned for next chapter