164

I didn’t talk anything. I know whatever I did is wrong and now if she is angry it is justifiable.

She angrily said "what do you want from me"?

Bagha : this is not my mistake 100% you are also on fault why are you looking so hot.

Babita : do you think it is my fault?

Bagha : I don't know I am so sorry Babita ji.

Babita : okay okay relax I am not going to tell anyone. Do you want anything?

Bagha : can i get a chance to suck your milk from your boobs?

Babita begin to laugh at me and asked ‘who told you that you can drink milk from it? Women can produce milk only after giving birth to a child and you know I don't have baby yet’.

Bagha : I don't believe it is truth then let me try with your breast.

Babita : are you crazy what are you talking about you are directly asking me to take of my clothes and let you suck my boobs, do you think it is possible?

Bagha : yes it is possible

Babita : don't you know I am married women I can't allow any other guy to do that.

Bagha : but your smile she is that you can allow me.

Babita : hey... Don't misjudge anything.

Babita in mind 😏

Wait a second Babita don't you want a helper to prepare the surprise for Tappu birthday don't you think this man can help you out in everything whatever you wish and whatever you are planning to do for Tapu.

But he is way too much asking from me in the return of the help and I don't know I should trust him in this secret or not.

But yes this is the truth that I can control this men because he can't use my secret ever.

And the way I am planning the surprise for tappu anyone will take advantage of me a little bit for sure.

Umm... but I have to take him in the confidence I will look forward for my plan.

I said ‘I don’t know anything about that but I want to suck your boobs’.

Babita : Are you ordering me?

Bagha : I am begging you, please.

Babita : okay okay at least give me one minute to think about it?

Bagha : yeah.

I feel very happy.

No men will keep quite after getting the green signal from a lady like babita.

Stay tuned