40

I am really so worried that if I am the subject of this jerking.

Sonu : but why you exactly come here??

Gogi : umm....actually I was studying.

Sonu : Studying what? Do you think I am Fool...... Will you please tell me what's were you studying with your pants down?

Gogi : yar sonu , please, don't make it this anissue in society now, I come here only a few times.

Sonu : What do you mean few times?  I want to know when you come the last time. Or I should tell Sodhi uncle.
And I am serious about this that I will tell them everything.

Gogi : yar, sorry, please.

As the conversation went on.

I understood gogi came to the terrace before as well.

But I can't ask him directly that what he saw if he was there when I was trying all that nude stunts here.

Gogi apologized very much and felt bad.

I thought that if he saw me then give must tell me that I was the reason of his jerking.

So I continue my fake anger on him to save myself from problem.

Gogi : we will never come here but don't tell anyone.

Sonu : what did you mean by WE. I think you come alone every time here.

Gogi remain silent for a minute that increase my heartbeat a lot and running like a bullet train in my chest.

I asked him again.

Sonu : what did you mean by WE? Who else comes with you?

Gogi : ummm...

Sonu : Who else, gogi? (Angrily asked)

Goli : Me and Goli.....yar.....sorry.

Sonu : you mean you come with Goli here and do all this now I have to tell everything to baba.... He will decide then.

Gogi : don't do that Sonu we didn't make any mistake

Sonu : you made a huge mistake.

Gogi : what??

Stay tuned