108

Today Sonu get so much compliment from every single guy present there all of them are feeling there mouth filled with water with lust for her.

But everyone know that no one can touch her because she is girlfriend of Tappu.

But everyone is wishing that they could get enough chance to get a good show from her.

And the same thing happened the teachers and student committee which is Managing this party planned for many fun with everyone.

There is a game going to start and it is compulsory that if you wanna king queen of this fresher party.

Everyone in tappu sena and some other students come in front here came sonu.

Most of the girls are not move ahead because they have idea that this game is not for them but Sonu want to try she want to take a lead from here only.

The game is about the apples were hanging with the floor with threads.

And everyone have to jump and grab the apples with their mouth only.

This is looking really fun but soon Sonu get to know that in this game she have to be with tied hands.

She didn't back out now her hands tied behind and the apple was above her head not so up.

After everyone get ready for the contest the whistle blowed.

Everyone started jumping to eat the apple and grab them.

Here sonu started jumping, no one knows about apples but her melons are jumping very well and everyone have their attention on her melon only.

And she aware that she can't adjust her dress if it slip down because her hand was tied. So she is going slow.

Dress went down a but from her boobs and her boobs were completely jumping like chicks packed in clothes.

Everyone waving wow..
To her boobs bouncing till her neck and going down.

It was an awesome view for every guy.

Not for her batchmates not for only juniors and senior, it is the best view for male teachers as well everyone is looking at her that's why no one is counting that how much Apple she grabbed yet.

They enjoyed and had a big hard-on in their pants seeing dancing boobs of her.

Every penis here was aching and want to come out.

Tappu also noticed that how her boobs bouncing when she was jumping.

Then he looked behind and front to check people reaction.

And it is very obvious that everyone is looking at her only.

Every guy's eyes were big not even blinking. They didn't miss any chance of looking at her boobs.

Jaw dropping moment for everyone.

Everyone stuck thinking about her bouncing boobs.

After 10 minutes the round completed Sonu have less apples than us but because of her hot show today teacher consider them that she bring the most of the apples in the contest and she won the first round of the contest.

Everyone know that this win is not because of Apples this is because of her melons who were bouncing and attracting everyone in entire game.

Stay tuned for next chapter