173

Babita want bagha to demand and bagha didn't take much time to demand it.

Bagha : babita ji, you are so sexy!!

Babita : calling me ji and sexy in one statement looks little weird, isn't it?

Bagha : yes, maybe, so you are looking sexy babita.

Babita : ohh really, you think you should remove ji, rather than sexy from the statement.

Bagha : sorry, but i can't stop myself mentioning you sexy.

Babita : ohh, but just imagine if I can look sexy with panty then how much I can look hot without panties.

Bagha : ahhh... (It lose patience and control of his cock)

Babita : what happen?

Bagha : I can't hold myself babita ji, can you please take off your panty. Just for a minute.

Babita : yaar. (Said dramatically).

Bagha : acha I am sorry you continue.

Babita : don't make sad face, but stand freeze there on you place, and just see, I am taking off my panty.

Bagha didn't believing his luck but it is happening in front of his eyes, babita really rolled his panty off from her pride pussy beneath that thin cloth panty.

Bagha is staring at her pussy, but babita didn't gave him long look, she took that costume she is ready to wear it now, as there is only a blouse holding her boobs.

And only that is needed with that costume. Because she didn't believe on zip to hold her heavy boobies.

Babita start wearing it, bagha start taking step towards her with the eyes lost in her pussy.

She stopped him and get ready with the latex costume on her body.

The costume is tight on her body, showing the perfect shape of her heavy duty body (in the term of last long on bed).

Bagha : now what to do babita ji, we have to do everything in hurry as if anybody came then it will be problem for us.

Stay tuned