33

But again her phone rangs.

She again ignored.

Suddenly, I tilted a little more on her, and we both fell onto the bed.

However, that didn't affect our kiss and it just got even more passionate.

Shortly, her hand reached for my cock, and she started to rub her hand on my crotch.

My cock felt her strong rub, and it started throbbing.

My cock was now fully hard and had created a huge bulge in my pants.

This increased my horniness, and I started to kiss her with as much intensity as I can.

Soon, my cock started hurting, and I felt the need to get rid of my pants.

I stopped kissing her and began opening my belt.

My cock was throbbing so hard that I was struggling to even open my belt.

And sonu cant even wait for a minute and she help me to remove.

She said, "Relax, uncle! Let me help you with the problem. With naughty smile on her face.

I just laid back.

She turned toward my pants and slept beside me, with her hands and face near my pant and her huge ass near my face.

As she started opening my belt.

Suddenly again her phone rang and for the first time she is irritating with the call of Tappu.

Sonu : why can't we understand that I am busy in something.

Jethalal : he should not know that in what you are busy right now so you should pick a call.

Sonu : like this.

Jethalal : yes... He can't see you on call.

Sonu : yes that's right too.... but uncle please take advantage of the time and remove my panty till I complete the call.

She is not in a mood to wait for a minute.

Jethalal : okay.

She picked up a call.

And I removed her panties I placed my hand on her milky white ass and started squeezing it.

Stay tuned for next chapter