61

But to know that Mehta uncle liked me for that long was both surprising and exciting to me.

I replied uncle by leaning up and kissing his lips with an open mouth.

Mehta Uncle deepened the kiss and our tongues played like swords for what seemed like an eternity.

When we detached, I was panting and felt my face was red like a tomato.

Mehta Uncle was much more composed and smiled with satisfaction.

I looked toward the door of the room I was waiting for Jetha uncle I want him to come and sit here enjoy to see me because I want at last only he have sex with me.

I could not ask Mehta uncle that where jetha uncle gone.

So I continue talking to Mehta uncle about us only "so what else did you want to do with me for these many years, uncle?”.

Uncle replied with his eyes by looking down my body, down my blouse in traditional and western event in society, and back to my eyes with a message very clear.

I don't have any intention to have sex with you but I have a strong intention to touch your boobs and play with them.

I feel so happy that his main intention touch and play my boobs and even I let him stuck them I want him get happy with that only because I am not in a plan to let him have take with you today.

I want to reserve those right for Jetha uncle and tapu only and even after today I was already decided that I will not let jetha uncle also to fuck me.

Because his son is my boyfriend and I don't want to just end this relationship with my boyfriend just because I have lust on his father.

I knew why I was in uncles house but I decided I will not let mehta uncle fuck me.

And for that I decided the first thing that I will not remove my pyjama in front of Mehta uncle because after seeing my pride he will not able to control himself to put his cock inside me.

I knew what he is about to do, but to hear those words made me shiver.

It was a last chance for me to back out of this whole evening.

But my body had other plans than mu mind.

Because I want that Jetha uncle will come and take over this situation and he will have sex with you so I have to controlled the situation without making it bad and awkward till jetha uncle come.

I felt like an electricity bolt went through my body and even without meaning to, a moan escaped from my throat.

Uncle must have heard it because his smile got wider. Like I was in a trance, I replied , do you know Mehta uncle where is Jetha uncle gone.

He told me that he will go back to his home and lock the door from outside and then he will come back here so don't worry he will be back soon.

Stay tuned for next chapter